My Bichirs!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Thanks @VickiK ! I love metal but this track hurt my ears after a while during editing LOL

I made a "memorial" style video for my first English Bulldog. This was years and years ago now. It's on my YouTube. It makes me cry to watch it. For months afterwords, all I could hear playing in my head was "Best Friend" by Queen. Which isn't so bad -- but wow. It can be ummm....tiring.

FishBeast

I made a "memorial" style video for my first English Bulldog. This was years and years ago now. It's on my YouTube. It makes me cry to watch it. For months afterwords, all I could hear playing in my head was "Best Friend" by Queen. Which isn't so bad -- but wow. It can be ummm....tiring.
:( Oh wow I love that song. I'm scared to watch your vid... I don't have kleenex handy. I'll check it out later... I'm a crybaby.

FishBeast

I think he's rubbing it in my face that he doesn't like being in timeout. And that he'd much rather prefer to munch on yummy Lapradei tail!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I think he's rubbing it in my face that he doesn't like being in timeout. And that he'd much rather prefer to munch on yummy Lapradei tail!
But it really is hard to be mad at the little guy when he gives you that look.

You still looking to add the bigger laps? They should settle him down.

FishBeast

But it really is hard to be mad at the little guy when he gives you that look.

You still looking to add the bigger laps? They should settle him down.
I bought 'em! They are coming next week! :) I'll put them in a divided 120 to settle in and then bichir soup in a bare 210 with the ornate, Nigerian, Volta... weeksii and sen a bit small. Too noodle-like!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I bought 'em! They are coming next week! :) I'll put them in a divided 120 to settle in and then bichir soup in a bare 210 with the ornate, Nigerian, Volta... weeksii and sen a bit small. Too noodle-like!
You should have good success that way. No items to get territorial about and the endli will have bichirs bigger than himself so he will have to settle down. I do worry about a sen in that mix... They just done get large enought to deal with some of the large endli. That is where I wish you could get a wild caught and actually have it get 12". These captive born sen are lucky to hit 8-9"

You were doing a red substrate? This is really supposed to make the colors and stripes pop.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I want to pick up one of Toyin's teug but cash reserves low LOL
I feel you. I would have considered splitting an order with you but I just had tires to buy and I just bought a new phone. But that is a fun expense since it has a better camera and I should be able to get better poly pics.

FishBeast

You should have good success that way. No items to get territorial about and the endli will have bichirs bigger than himself so he will have to settle down. I do worry about a sen in that mix... They just done get large enought to deal with some of the large endli. That is where I wish you could get a wild caught and actually have it get 12". These captive born sen are lucky to hit 8-9"

You were doing a red substrate? This is really supposed to make the colors and stripes pop.
I have the red sand but it seems too compact and gets stirred up easily. I am looking at Spectraquartz or even just using Fluorite red... I want to get one of those giant sens (meridionalis) but I guess they are not popular or available anywhere LOL