Madness's Fishroom

Madness

Staff member
Just starting to get the videos up on youtube. Here is one of my fish room.

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/-6mNJZ3dW8E" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Madness, you just had to post that this evening :suspect:

At home I have dial up and cant even watch the videos because its so slow. Before you start making fun... I am on a computer all day long at work and am on the internet all day so it really is not necessary for us to have high speed at the house. I actually get tired of being on-line!

Now that is out of the way. I'm sneaking in early to work so I can watch that! Better yet will be checking it out in person this weekend when I know I will end up buying something off you.

larry.beck

Room is looking top-notch Madness! I'm jealous, I think you have a few more gallons than me. Which reminds me, I need to update my list below. :spoton:

Adonijah

DMD123 said:
Madness, you just had to post that this evening :suspect:

At home I have dial up and cant even watch the videos because its so slow. Before you start making fun... I am on a computer all day long at work and am on the internet all day so it really is not necessary for us to have high speed at the house. I actually get tired of being on-line!

Now that is out of the way. I'm sneaking in early to work so I can watch that! Better yet will be checking it out in person this weekend when I know I will end up buying something off you.
Hopefully he decides to let go one of his females by then, we can all crowd his room :p

A

Anonymous

Nice madness, I remember when I had a room for my fish..... good times. I will have to come by and see sometime, perhaps when I pick up some loisellei.. we will see. Lookig good though dude.

Madness

Staff member
Thanks for all the great comments. I noticed that when I video the family, I tend to go for a little longer than I think. LOL explains why I spend so much time in the fish room.

Speaking of one of those females. Here is a video of my Vieja/Paratheraps tank. Withe my WC Devil and Hoga at the end of it. Just realized It wont let me add another video here. Oh well, I will start a new thread.

Madness

Staff member
Just uploaded it. :) At least I thought I did. It is taking forever to go through.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Wow that a lot of tanks! But I still saw a few places where more tanks could be added :laughhard:

Madness you need to open your own store!

A

Anonymous

Went and saw the fishroom today (thank madness) and the video dosent do it justice. Very nice, well kept quality fish. I love the nicaraguan dovii male and female. Makes me want a bigger house so I can have a bigger tank. Really good stuff.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
fish_n_vw said:
Went and saw the fishroom today (thank madness) and the video dosent do it justice.
Ok what did you end up bringing home with you?

A

Anonymous

3 loisellei, looks like a male for sure (identical to my current male and just a half inch or so smaller) and hopefully two females. Adding the other male has reall made my original males colors come out. So much blue, a lot of flaring and chasing going on right now. But they will work it out I'm sure. Btw madness there is no doubt that bigger one is a loisellei. Its identical to mine although showing some more submissive color right now. They look great together, but there testing eachothers limits. Very happy with my purchase.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I better make room in my tank when I go to visit madness...

A

Anonymous

Keep up you original one ::smirk::. He has loads of fry, loads and loads and loads. To say he has 1000 is an understatement. He has a lot of fry. You will be pleased with whatever you take home. I was very tempted by some islates (spelling) fry. But I know I don't have room.

Madness

Staff member
Thanks VW for the great comments. I try to keep it all looking great. They are like my family, and who wouldnt want their family looking good. :)

Come on over DMD, sold 2 Dovi yesterday, and a Texas and Carpintis tomorrow. Im on a roll. :)