Flying to China - protocl's mini blog. UPDATED w/pictures! 8/30

protocl

Re: Flying to China - protocl's mini blog. UPDATED w/pictures! 8/30

Miss my fishes.
Can't wait to go home, feed and conduct a WC for them.

Since I've been staying in hong kong; my GF has been taking care of them. Very unfortunate that I lost 1 guppy, 1 Cory cat, 3 lobsters, 2 pearl scale angels, part of my glass lid cracked.
I really hope she is doing her utmost best care, because she believes a betta can dwell in a bowl without filtration and a heater throughout it's life. Haha.

I guess, no vacation next year?

protocl

Today is my flight back to the evergreen state!!
Trade Hong Kong's humidity for seattle's weather!!

Thank you for viewing this thread, sorry for the low quality pictures and it being not many photos; just hard to take pictures when there's a big sign saying: NO PHOTOS!!!

alexmuw

Thanks for all the photos prot. You gave us a peek at a culture many of us will probably never have the chance to enjoy.

I really enjoyed the pics. Still amazed at the Pizza Hut pics!

protocl

alexmuw said:
Thanks for all the photos prot. You gave us a peek at a culture many of us will probably never have the chance to enjoy.

I really enjoyed the pics. Still amazed at the Pizza Hut pics!
thank you!

protocl

As I was checking on my flight on the flight information board, a group of photographers and 2 camera men, plus 2 female interviewers ran up to a young female. May be she is famous; I don't know for sure.
I got a video of it all, post later.

larry.beck

Sounds like a cool trip protocl. Turns out I'm going to be heading over for a bit at the end of this month; 2 days in Singapore, 6 in Tokyo, and 4 in Hong Kong. You've got to give me the low-down on what to see! :)

protocl

Wow!!, Tokyo!!
Man, Lucky you!!!

Yea, ok... I'll PM you to help with your stay in HK smooth.
Not sure about Singapore and japan, never visited.

sandnuka

Glad you got back ok... looked like a great trip! glad you enjoyed..... i was plannin on going back home to kuwait for a few months... they have a pretty sweet aquarium.... and I never seen there fish stores, but I heard cool things... met someone on frontosa.com that lived in kuwait and said they have AWESOME fish store close... so should be interesting... I will keep you guys updated on my own thread when I plan a trip. :)

Anyway, welcome back to the good ol' PNW

Shannon

Thanks for showing the pics of China, There kind of cool.