You know your addicted when...

Chiisai

ShortyKiloGyrl said:
CMooreCichlids said:
dwarfpike said:
I've always been told it's better to be tinkering with my tanks than going to strip clubs or bars and getting in fights.  :lol!: 
hahaha, whenever my wife says anything about my aquarium hobby I always retort with a comment about spending 100x more on sports cars, street bikes, and inappropriate things...

She sulks, but knows I'm not kidding.

Haha, I want to go to wetspot and my boyfriend is not interested in fish at all. He said "okay if I can go to acropolis." He figured I'd say no. My reply was "okay, drop me off at wetspot and you go to acropolis for about 2 hours and then come back and pick me up!" lol. There are definitely worse things for us to be spending out money on!!
Whats worse then spending money on strippers? Paying to look when for far less you can touch. I have the feeling your bf is going to blow $200 and you will spend maybe $50

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
lol That's his money to spend. He pays mortgage I pay utilities and the rest we spend however we want to. He says it's for the hamburgers and last time him and his buddy went they both were disgusted with the girls I guess. He said he won't go to acropolis if it's just him by himself. And I won't go. Not my kind of thing. He likes to take one of his buddies with him but absolutely refuses to go by himself. He's only been twice, that I know of. lol