Where to find Christmas Fulu?

icer711

yep i know was trying to find out what size they had before we got very far and was consider thinning out my first batch a little the ratio m/f is a little high awesome colors though thanks again

icer711

about 5/5 or 4/6 i have one im not sure on yet i believe there are 11 had to count big tank and haven't been able to to any good ones with color they know im trying to get one though

me

Awww you got me all sentimental looking at these guys.

You know because you like to have multiple males I think the high M ratio is likely keeping you from having too many killings. Do you end up with many bit tails? Usually the first sign before a male ends up dead.

They look great btw.

icer711

a little no much on the males its lookin more like the females getting it and the small ones... there are way more than that in the tank they were all that came out for the picture... i will be putting more rocks/coral soon so i should get ever more color than i do now :lol:

me

Wish I had some extra females in the 2inch range I could send you. I have a bunch growing out though, so if they don't all sell I'll try and hook you up before I head off to the land of ninjas.

me

Hmmm, have you had some black ones? There is a rare morph that can occur where fulu become black. oh wait haha I get it !!! :lol:

Madness

Staff member
I can get some Fulu. Anyone interested? I believe around $10 ea. Maybe less. Will find out more, Monday. Let me know.

me

madness said:
I can get some Fulu. Anyone interested? I believe around $10 ea. Maybe less. Will find out more, Monday. Let me know.
madness if you can, post some pics here. Vics are probably the most misidentified cichlids out there, so be careful buying them.

sandnuka

and icer711, post a picture of your tank with all the fulu in there.... I gave you itleast 12..... so plus all of yours im sure it looks pretty awesome.

icer711

i did look up lol those are just the ones that wanted to take the picture... but ill be adding more coral soon so i think i will be getting way more color

me

I meant to say Icer, that's a pretty nice group shot, I know all too well Fulu don't always like to hold still for pics ;)

sandnuka

Oh... I see it now... Is it just me or is everyone only get a link they have to cut and paste??? cause it doesnt just show your picture in the thread for me???
They look cool all together... And with so many males it looks awesome.... I only had two, and the beta male was definetly not colorin up, so it just looked too blan for me. And after keepin all the rift lakes, I definetly am a lake tang guy.

icer711

i have at least 3 nicely colored males in there and several lightly colored ones theirs like 5 males in that picture ... all the little ones got pushed out of the picture big bullies.... you will just have to come by and check them out especially once i start dropping in more coral there will be lots of color :D