Where have they gone?

Mikey

Spyral said:
Mikey said:
And spy, at least it's not like PNWriders where everyone fights online in the winter because no one rides....haha :lol:
See, that's why I avoid posting on PNWRiders. I'll go on there to see where Travis is having a maintenance meet and maybe ride out to a bike night or two, but I NEVER post up on that board..lol
Same here. I did a thread on repairing my Ducati's gas tank, but that's really it. The meet ups are fun too. That's why this forum is the best!! :D

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
I know I discovered the site through an ad that was on craiglist about this site. If it wasn't for that I probably would have never discoverd it. YAY for Craigslist! :bounce:

Betty

Staff member
momsfishn said:
Just wanted you guys all to know that I thoroughly enjoy all your posts and post myself sometimes. I have almost always found them to be courteous and helpful. The rest I ignore. Maybe we shouldn't be so thin skinned. :cry: LUVU ALL ;)
:spoton:

I really enjoy the cast of characters here.

protocl

We all benefited, big, small or both by being an active member here. Most of the members here, met, dealt and even formed friendships; just by having a mutual interest.

Fern

I've been busy thinning down my breeders some and selling massive amounts of fry......

Yes there are a few folks here that have made me feel quite unwelcome, but the rest of you have been quite courteous.

Spyral

ShortyKiloGyrl said:
I know I discovered the site through an ad that was on craiglist about this site. If it wasn't for that I probably would have never discoverd it. YAY for Craigslist! :bounce:
That's the same way I found the site. I love this place, it has been very good to me. Met a lot of cool people here, for sure.

stierwalt3

ShortyKiloGyrl said:
Me three....and I'm glad I found it! I love this site! :punk: :beer:

Salzabar

This has been a fantastic site to visit everynight after work. I can always count on the regulars adding something new to read (live crab vending machines...sheezus) which is calming after a day of stress. I find my Zen online with all of you great fish people and I have learned more from all of you than any book I have read.

Wolf-Keeper1

Craigslist is also how I found this place. I do believe not all
opinions need to be spoken sometimes best just to turn away when you don't totaly agree with someone.

With that said I have got to know a couple people on here. Alotadollas, Shua, Halp, addictedtofish. Have all help me so much. Being new to the hobby they have expressed and share there experinces with me.

So to dumb it down. Not a bad place. I'm sure it will pick up. The only reason I don't do many pics is cause my computer is down at te moment so I can only take cell phone pics which I don't reAlly care for.

Doza

If only every fish keeper could afford a nice fancy camera but as we devulge deeper into fish who has 300 dollars on a camera when it could be put towards fish.. lol.. Im still stuck in the cell cam. age too..lol

Wolf-Keeper1

Yeah I feel you man. I actually bought the cam for my girlfriend. It's just when I take pics on my phone the colors don't show up or it's hazy. But I have seen some pics from
phones that were just wow. So it could just be the person working it lol.

Fern

I just have a nikon coolpix, nothing insanely fancy..... Now my dad has a really fancy camera so sometimes I bug him to come over and get some good pics for me :p

TexAveri

It was sad i was like the 19th person to join (found through craigslist!) but with only 19 people there was nothing really going on, if i remember right it was mainly the introduce yourself and the for sale ads, so i got distracted by work as i was always on my phone at work, and now that i am unemployed and have no life other than being a maid for my mother in law from her back surgery this awesome forum has been my main source of entertainment.

Doza

yea same here.. i shied away untill this place was hoppin.. i was a guest back when it was first announced on craigslist.. than i finaly made a account once it got going... really i saw this as a forum that was going to die and never become anything. Thank god that is not that case..

Great work everyone that have put so much time and money into this forum, Way to go mikey..

Billiethekid

i actually didnt see this forum on craiglist.. i found it with a general search on cichlid care >.< and then after i joined i found it on craigslist as i was lookin to upgrade my tank size.. but i hope on all the time and read new threads and comment where i feel.. but im kinda in a limbo on what im doin with my tanks personally..

Props to all those still around and to those who are here now!
OHH! We can't Forget our Fearless Creator of the forum Mikey, mad props on gettin this up and running and rolling!