Wetspot Tropical

CMooreCichlids

Is anyone going to Wetspot this weekend?

I need some fish picked up, and wont be able to get them delivered on the days that I need them and cant get down to Portland to get the fishes myself.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Im not heading down this week. My wife and I are trying for a weekend getaway to Portland soon but not this week. Might be a few weeks from now.

CMooreCichlids

DMD123 said:
Im not heading down this week. My wife and I are trying for a weekend getaway to Portland soon but not this week. Might be a few weeks from now.  
Cool, if I absolutely cant make it down there then I might ask you really nicely...a.k.a. beg...if you could grab some fishes while you're down there.

My only days off are Sunday/Monday...And they'll only ship on Monday-Thursday. Makes it tough to get fishes when they wont even ship for Saturday delivery.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Btw, if it's available wholesale for me, which most things are. I match their prices and just ship it with my normal orders anyways. So basically you can shop wetspot and save shipping by picking it up in my store.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
That's awesome to hear Cory! You are blowing away the idea of a traditional fish store

CMooreCichlids

MorganEA said:
Did you find someone to pick up your fish? We are going down there on Saturday.
Yes I was able to acquire them without having to drive down there...It took 8 hours of paid time off, and a migraine that lasted 2 days...but they came in great shape, and are settling in just fine.

Thank you for the offer  :D 

MorganEA

This is the first weekend that I didn't have something to do so we decided to drive down to wetspot, I'm so excited to see what they have.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Might have to sneak pics if you do. I knew someone who went that started taking pics and they came over and made them delete them. :/

Madness

Staff member
I take pictures every time I am there, I see no reason why they would complain.  :scratch: