Wetspot group buy (on pause 2-11-21)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Thanks @lloyd378, rethinking the rtm’s since they all are female. They are fun but were not planned, just a dalliance in parachromis, lol. I still have the Petsmart devil that is too small for the 300 so I need to put it somewhere.... have to think about the next project.

Last edited:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Got my response back from Wet Spot:

Sales via wetspottropical.onmicrosoft.com
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Hi David,

I’m not sure which variant we have, but I know that we have been purchasing these through our wholesaler from a local breeder for a long time- so I highly doubt that it is the new variant.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the online photo Wet Spot uses:
p875467299-4.jpg
My guess would be a regular since the new hump heads show at a ridiculous small size.

I think Im going to pass on an order at the moment. I need to rehome something in order to open up some growout space.

sir_keith

Legendary Member
...I just saw your reference to the Mercer Island ones... these were the Craigslist ones I think I posted...

Interesting. I lived on Mercer Island for 25 years, during which time my fish room reached its greatest size and diversity, but I didn't know any other hobbyists on the island. That was a while ago...

One bank of tanks in my Mercer Island fish room-

IMG_2111.jpg

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
So I am going to pick up a group from Mercer island. The pic you originally shared was them in breeding dress I was able to see on my other Facebook forum that the lighter color was breeding color . Hopefully if snow isnt bad, I will drive up on Saturday.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
So I am going to pick up a group from Mercer island. The pic you originally shared was them in breeding dress I was able to see on my oh there forum that the lighter color was breeding color . Hopefully if snow is t bad, I will drive up on Saturday
Reasonable price for them. Post pics of their progression.