we call it "Common Dream" 4,022 gallons

sandnuka

Re: we call it "Common Dream" 4,022 gallons

Sorry, I meant giant emporer cichlid like this

empero11.jpg

alyssaesk

me and my fiance ash are drooling over this tank lol... the only thing we would have done differently is made it a aggressive community tank like the ones we have now... red terrors and devils and doviis and freddys... big guys... at least one of each type of parachromis for sure... but by far this is our common dream!!

sandnuka

you havent seen them in action??? OH MAN! there is a couple that take on a Huge Turtle! AWESOME VIDEO.... jewel of the rift.... watch in on you tube...

Attached the one with the turtle... its about half way thru, BEWARE, you just may full in love with Lake Tanganyika african cichlids after watching these videos!
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/n9mXgVGT4_Y" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

aquaman95

OFMG i love them did u see them launch that terrapin.and see sandnuka we are right even in the wild cichlids and turtles are not compatible

sandnuka

lol, thought you would enjoy it.... you should watch the other ones... there is a total of 10 videos... start with 1 and work your way thru, its AWESOME national geographic special.... honestly, this video is what made me like tanganyika over malawii, betty would hate to hear that. lol

censeoflife

Totally want to swim with the fishes. A whole new level of being with your hobby / pets.
badd *** tank!! :O)

EDITED: language

aquaman95

i think id sit at the bottom with goggles breathing through a big hose and im gonna watch em all tonight.that grabbed my attention from the otters on

EvanDu

look the color difference before putting into the tank and after in the tank!

before in the tank
1111082127e310e2747cf04852.jpg

after in the tank
11123022171a59eb710bc1a08a.jpg

before in the tank
11111722002142585bd3f6c33e.jpg

after in the tank
1112302217344e18d6937a4744.jpg

InfamousRedlineZ

I wish I got money to make a tank like that in my basement or downstairs living room. It's definitely one of my dream thing to do when i get more cash. So who's tank is this? How you getting all the update?