Vote for August POTM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paintguy

here is a suggestion... I am a member of a photography forum where there is a monthly photo contest. Once a photo is officially submitted then there is no option for critique, but the submitting member is not hidden & required to name their picture. There is always favoritism, but the best picture still wins.

And as you noted. What many do is create a post in the photo contest area (not the POTM thread) asking for advice & opinions about their picture before they submit a final image. So if people was the honest truth, they must ask for it.

larry.beck

Hey Ash - hang around, I think you'll like the place if you give it a chance. I promise you that Sand was doing what he thought you wanted. I've never seen another forum that has been so responsive to what the community asked for as this one. Yeah, things are pretty loose, but I think that exemplifies the comfort that this group feels with each other.

I hope you'll give it a chance, and am sorry to see that things got off to a bad start.

sandnuka

Ash-Rayne,

I deleted your post because you broke a rule. I had more than one person in the contest PM me about how your critism was unappreciated.... This made it easy for me not to edit your post, but just delete it completly.

Ashley

sandnuka said:
Ash-Rayne,

I deleted your post because you broke a rule. I had more than one person in the contest PM me about how your critism was unappreciated.... This made it easy for me not to edit your post, but just delete it completly.
Wow I can't believe people can't take constructive criticism! So strange.....

But anyways nuka, do what ya have to do! I think these couple threads have carried on long enough, I think you should just close em!

:D

sandnuka

Good idea... and since I always try to please my members! Your wish is granted
icon_farao.png
(thats as close to a genie I could get)

Mikey

Today and Tomorrow are the last days to vote! Your vote counts so vote today! #5 is looking like the winner!

sandnuka

I cant believe how awesome this month was! what a great battle, I guess next month is even better!!! Cant wait!

Remember this months winner gets the keychain and mousepad prizes, and free shipping. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.