Updated Photos of some of the favorites (02-23-2012)

Madness

Staff member
Took some pics this morning of some of my favorites, and thought that I would share them with you all.

My Zonatus pair just spawned again
P1080441.jpg

Mommy Zo
P1080437.jpg

P1080430.jpg

P1080429.jpg

P1080387.jpg

P1080386.jpg

P1080376.jpg

P1080424.jpg

P1080416.jpg

P1080415.jpg

P1080403.jpg

P1080401.jpg

Anthraxx

very nice fish.. im seriously wishing i had more tank space to pick up some of your for sales... stupid apt.. :wall:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Anthraxx, you could just get a "bigger" 55g tank....

Hard to be a fishkeeper and live in an apt. Time for a house? Now's the time to buy, tons of choices and they are going cheap.

fishman09

not many guys out there can lose such a beast as your hoga was and happen to have a spare pair lol. theyre all looking great.

VsKitchen

They're looking good Madness :)
P1080181.jpg

I really like this one, it's very attractive to me. Reminds me of a friend from high school who was just crazy about dalmations - this would have been her fish. :)

And the pic DMD pointed out - totally agree with that.

You've been taking lots of good pics lately Madness - good job :)

Madness

Staff member
Thank you VsKitchen and VW and Fishman.

I will replace the main Hoga I lost here soon. I have another friend with a 7" male from their first spawn. Also going to keep my eyes open for another awesome looking WC.

That Dalmatian colored fish is called a Cuban. LOL That is my male, I will have to take one of the female here soon. I think she looks even better. :) And yes, the Festae love the camera. Which is unusual cause Festae are known to be skittish.

VsKitchen

So, I of course had to google the Cuban to read a bit more about it as I wasn't aware of them before your pic. Beautiful fish, I'm looking forward to seeing your female. I do have a question though - there was some divided opinions on aggressiveness. So where on that sliding scale is yours?

HALP

That grammodes is amazing. I have had one for for about 4 months and it has maybe grown a quarter inch. Peeps weren't kidding about how slow they grow

Madness

Staff member
VsKitchen said:
So, I of course had to google the Cuban to read a bit more about it as I wasn't aware of them before your pic. Beautiful fish, I'm looking forward to seeing your female. I do have a question though - there was some divided opinions on aggressiveness. So where on that sliding scale is yours?
My 2 are about 4" long. They are seriously slow growers. They share the tank with my large RTM's and Freddies. The smallest fish with them is 7" the largest 12". They are feisty with each other. But for the most part I would say they are on the scale closer to mellow.

HALP said:
That grammodes is amazing. I have had one for for about 4 months and it has maybe grown a quarter inch. Peeps weren't kidding about how slow they grow
Thanks HALP. I got that male Grammode at 7" so he has grown maybe 2" since then. I do have a female that I bought last Summer. She was 3" then and I'd be lying if I said she was over 4". Very slow growers.

Madness

Staff member
Here are some pics my son took. He is photography this semester. Not bad for a beginner. :D

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Madness

Staff member
Thanks V. I have 7 diff exotic plecos, I think I will have him take a close up of all of them. That snowball pleco does look cool. :)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Wow, those are nice pics. Looks like we might have some more POTM pics from madness this year.