unhappy cat owner

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Did you get another cat Madness?? I remember the one in the duckweed lol and saw the pic of the one walking across the top.

flamechica

You know, talking about cats falling in, jogged my memory, the very same hex tank I am setting up had been passed around my family a bit. My mom had it for awhile when I was a kid and one of my cats went swimming in it. Not sure how it happened, but we came home to water all around the tank and a wet cat. Lol! No fish harmed though.

Madness

Staff member
ShortyKiloGyrl said:
Did you get another cat Madness?? I remember the one in the duckweed lol and saw the pic of the one walking across the top.

No not yet, though there are plans to replace the one I just lost this coming Summer. :)

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Madness said:
ShortyKiloGyrl said:

No not yet, though there are plans to replace the one I just lost this coming Summer. :)

Oh cool! Another desert lynx??

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
We just fostered two lab mixes. They showed up at our house after a major flood and their owners never came forward. :( We ended up taking them to their new family and they are doing great! We only had them for about a week and a half but they were a handful, lots of energy compared to our two dogs.

Madness

Staff member
MorganEA said:
Or you could adopt you know I'll be posting cute pictures all spring and summer of foster kittens.

No thank u :( I am very partial to the personality of the Highland and Desert Lynx, if you have never owned one, you wont understand what I mean ;)

MorganEA

Madness said:
MorganEA said:
Or you could adopt you know I'll be posting cute pictures all spring and summer of foster kittens.

No thank u :( I am very partial to the personality of the Highland and Desert Lynx, if you have never owned one, you wont understand what I mean ;)
I totally understand Im the same way with Siamese cats I had to tell the shelter to never send me Siamese kittens or I would keep them lol!