Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Betty

Staff member
If you haven't already done so, don't forget to
votevote_zpsa2a4a4af.gif

tazeat

Are you calling it at the end of the month? I think we know who won, a very excellent entry who won my vote :)

I'm happy with my entry and how it performed this month, but seeing it here I think it shows much better at high resolutions though. I need to remember when cropping and putting the final image together to do so at a lower resolution so it's as it is displayed here. I put the less colorful female on display and it keeps well with the March theme, it's been part of my wallpaper on my desktop for most of the month ;)

Betty

Staff member
Yes, the poll was set to run for 2 weeks, so it won't allow any more voting after April 1, around 7am.

I don't think I can control the display size here on the forum, which is why I posted the info about clicking on the photo to see it in full size. There is a magnifier in the upper right of the photo on photobucket and that should let the viewer see it in the size that was sent to me. I'm always on my computer, so I don't know how that would work on a phone.

Betty

Staff member
The poll has ended.

Lymitliss, congratulations! Beautiful picture of your leopard frog pleco. :spoton:

Thank you, everyone for sending in photos and for voting as well. :D

Get your cameras ready for April's contest.

A

Anonymous

That was a land slide! I really liked all the entries but voted for the Pseudotropheus sp. "zebra chilumba". The blue on that fish , the perfect shot just had me in a daze.

lymitliss

Thanks guys! This means a lot to me not only because it was my first ever submission, but because I'm a very amateur aquarist and sometimes I need the encouragement to keep from getting discouraged! Can't wait to see the banner.

A

Anonymous

lymitliss said:
Thanks guys! This means a lot to me not only because it was my first ever submission, but because I'm a very amateur aquarist and sometimes I need the encouragement to keep from getting discouraged! Can't wait to see the banner.
That fish and the banner looks awesome!!