• 11. Pseudotropheus sp. "zebra chilumba"

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 12. Discus

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Betty

Staff member
Another nice selection of photos to choose from this month, but you can only vote for one!

You can increase the size by clicking on the magnifier in the top left corner of each photo. If you want to see the photo in it's original size, click anywhere on it and that will link you to photobucket where you can zoom in to full size.

1. Leopard Frog Pleco

2. Electric Blue Ram

3. Cherry Shrimp species

4. Pelvicachromas pulcher

5. Gfp female axolotl

6. Paratheraps bifasciatus

7. P. leopoldo

8. Singapore/bamboo shrimp

9. Emperor tetra

10. Rocio octofasciata variant

11. Pseudotropheus sp. "zebra chilumba"

12. Discus

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Wow there are alot of great submissions this time. I don't know what to pick! I'm going to have to review a couple of times before I make a decision!

flamechica

I'm with ShortyKiloGyrl, I'm gonna have to think on this one a bit. Lots of good submissions.

I really want to know who has been hiding that axolotl from me! I want to live vicariously through you! :D So, once this contest is over, you best be posting up some more pics! LOL! I want one of those SOOO bad!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
So many awesome pics to choose from! Great job to all who entered!

tazeat

Agreed a bunch of good ones, I'll have to think about it. I might even have to vote for one without the st patrick green...

KaraWolf

Can I vote like 5 more times? man oh man are these some high quality photos of high quality fish! And of course, a new fish or two I'd like to keep now lol Great job guys!!!

Bob

Looks like we already have a clear winner. I really like the Rocio, but didnt want to look at the little specs on the glass for month =( sorry picture owner. It's a really nice fish though.

Madness

Staff member
Vicmacki said:
Looks like we already have a clear winner. I really like the Rocio, but didnt want to look at the little specs on the glass for month =( sorry picture owner. It's a really nice fish though.

The specs on the glass will never be in the picture. Just look at the banner now, see anything other than the fish? :roll:

Bob

Grimblegrumble said:
Madness said:
Just look at the banner now, see anything other than the fish? :roll:

What about the picture to the left of "Recent Topics" ?

Yea, most of my time is spent at the portal, i guess i should have been more specific for the resident grump :roll:

Madness

Staff member
Vote how you all want, I guess because I stick up for a poster I have to be called names. Whatever Im about done with this place anyway.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Vicmacki said:
Grimblegrumble said:
Madness said:
Just look at the banner now, see anything other than the fish? :roll:

What about the picture to the left of "Recent Topics" ?

Yea, most of my time is spent at the portal, i guess i should have been more specific for the resident grump :roll:

Resident grump?? He had a valid point. Just because it was something you didn't agree with doesn't make him a "grump". The POTM winner has their photo edited to just the fish. If you look closer the 'stuff on the glass' is really the bottom on the tank. Lets leave name calling off this forum, and to the drama fb groups.

discus_2013

Wow good job fishboxers those are some good pics, congrats to you all. On a side note is there a way to see the pics submitted last month? There was a fish I was hoping to learn more about.

Bob

He just seems grumpy lately is all. I know Madness, i have met him personally (even though he doesnt remember, i am pretty forgettable) I know he is a nice guy. It certainly wasn't meant to be a negative attack towards you Madness so i do apologize. It was meant more as an affable statement. I realize now that you don't remember me, so it probably didn't translate well. Nothing but love for my big fish brethren Madness!!!