The goods from the last Group Buy

A

Anonymous

He said it was gage's, and that it was the only one from his w/c pair.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
It was kind of a Willy Wonka golden ticket moment except with a golden argentea. I have been thinking of just spray painting my argentea gold and see how much I could get for her :lmfao:

She is a total pill :violent: and needs to be bred :hugg: ! She needs a male argentea to say :ihit: !

Madness

Staff member
Well that Argentea (GOLD) was a male. VW was correct, it was just one of thousands of fry that his WC pair have produced. He was hoping that it would stay gold, and it has. He is now 8" and Gage is trying to find a beautiful female for him.

Adonijah

Why do I always get the panzy agrentias? The new one I got is the big boy and he isn't flexing on anyone. The female Argnetia is the one nippin at him, lol.

My male does look to have more dark tones in comparison to my large 7"

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
That was a nice looking male. Funny but my little WC female argentea that I got from apfp is also very domineering.

Madness

Staff member
This is an old thread but I had to share. I spoke with Gage this past weekend regarding the GOLD Argentea we were all gawking over.

Well I wish that I still had the picture of it so that everyone could see it. But, he sold it recently. So before I say for how much he was offered for it and he had to let it go, how about you guys guess. He sold him at 11".

If any of you, DMD, VW, Adonjah have the pic still, post it.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I remember the fish in hand picture, but I dont have it anymore.

Madness

Staff member
Since VW is never on here anymore I will tell you. He was given $400 for it. :affraid:

A

Anonymous

Hey I'm still on here... just not as often as before... I'm a busy man, new baby on the way, fixing my wifes car. Trying to get a truck to get this new 150 over to my house... I'm busy bro.

Wow 400... that's crazy, but I think I would have paid it if I had the cash, it was a really remarkable fish.

Anthraxx

dude do you need help getting a tank moved? i got a buddy with a monster extended bed chevy.. ill try and figure out when hes next coming to town if you do end up needing help. o and congrats on the new baby otw!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I joke! Congrats again on the new one on the way.