FS Super Red Texas (SRT) Fry For Sale! PU or meet in Silverdale!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Tankie is so happy and he loves his "super red Cichild" formula that Mikey made me buy - in BULK - and he absolutely loves his bloodworm "treats" in the morning.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Tankie is so happy and he loves his "super red Cichild" formula that Mikey made me buy - in BULK - and he absolutely loves his bloodworm "treats" in the morning.
How big is he?

Mine is growing super slow

Joel

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE

Funny thing, Tank texted me this morning for an update on his baby fish I bought. I thought I'd share with everyone.

Tank Junior "Tankie" is doing GREAT. She/he is about 3" now. Very interactive with me. I've been feeding Tank that ridiculously expensive food that @Mike16T made me buy for him - Super Sumo Red Whatever - and I'm not sure it's helping just yet - but that's OK. I can wait for a GIANT RED FISH. He's super fun and I love him bunches.

View attachment 4096
Super sumo fish roids

Tank

This is the batch boss on the left and the runt of the batch on the right I have one more but he's kind of lost at the moment. Lol I had only kept these two but I gave one to my cousin and he gave it back because he is taking a Hiatus from aquariums. Haha

20170706_152225.jpg

Tank

Haha this is everybody in the 20 gallon tank right now 3 SRT and 5 Escondido but the two big ones are starting to fight so everybody's going to get separated today, thank God for $1 per gallon sale. ROFL

20170712_090625.jpg

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Haha this is everybody in the 20 gallon tank right now 3 SRT and 5 Escondido but the two big ones are starting to fight so everybody's going to get separated today, thank God for $1 per gallon sale. ROFL

View attachment 4126

Tankie only has one dot on him/her. I wonder if that means he is a she? Well that's not exactly true - one black dot on one side and three on the other, oddly enough. Lots blue dots but red is coming thru in the background! (or it's my own wishful thinking...lol)

julzhull

Tankie only has one dot on him/her. I wonder if that means he is a she? Well that's not exactly true - one black dot on one side and three on the other, oddly enough. Lots blue dots but red is coming thru in the background! (or it's my own wishful thinking...lol)
Still haven't seen a pic...

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Still haven't seen a pic...

Glad you found it. Tankie is a very funny funny fish. He's been eating all his "SUMO RED" formula (and thank gawd since @Mike16T made me buy a gallon of the stuff). He also loves a nice bloodworm treat. He really is looking very pretty and changing a lot day to day - I think. I need to get another GOOD picture of him and that is the challenge. He's pretty wiggly in there......