FS Super Red Texas (SRT) Fry For Sale! PU or meet in Silverdale!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
@VickiK How's Tankie? Post a video or pic of him now. I hope that Sumo food is doing good for him.. =)

Hey Mikey! I just posted this in another SRT thread, but do not mind reposting Tankie's gorgeousness here! He loves his "Red Balls" (nod to Chappelle) and he gets them daily. If he's not red when this is all over, I've not slacked -- believe me! He loves the occasional blood worm treat -- but he mostly gets the SUMO. When I bought that giant jug of it, I thought you were crazy, Mike -- but we're half way thru that jug! And he's got a long way to grow. I'm already trying to figure out where his "big tank" will go in here....

Tankie 12.9.17.jpg

Mike16T

Hey Mikey! I just posted this in another SRT thread, but do not mind reposting Tankie's gorgeousness here! He loves his "Red Balls" (nod to Chappelle) and he gets them daily. If he's not red when this is all over, I've not slacked -- believe me! He loves the occasional blood worm treat -- but he mostly gets the SUMO. When I bought that giant jug of it, I thought you were crazy, Mike -- but we're half way thru that jug! And he's got a long way to grow. I'm already trying to figure out where his "big tank" will go in here....

View attachment 4546

What a pretty fish.. ^_^
Glad he liked the SUMO..