SNOWPOCALYPS or SNOWMAGEDON?

Zerc

as long as we are measuring snowfall in inches? meh.

:|

it rained in renton today, no snow here at all.

lars on

larry.beck said:
No snow in Poulsbo either. It came down nice for about 20 minutes but then warmed up and melted off.
It was pourin in Silverdale too but it all melted away. Kingstons all ice from what ive heard

plumcuda

3-5 in Port Townsend. School closed early tue and no school wed. supposed to get more today.
keeping close eye on radar, watching it head from Olympia up the sound. I gave up trying to drive in it years ago. live on bad hill.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
My backyard has a good 10-12" going on now. My work decided to close due to weather. So I have time to goof around on cleaning tanks today! :cheers:

How is everyone else dealing with this mess today? Anyone else at home?

VsKitchen

I'm at home today with my son (school closed) and hubby (telecommute). I'm loving the snow as it reminds me of happy childhood times (except that one year we were snowed in for 1 1/2 weeks and my sister's friends ate all the food then hiked 1/2 mile to the next closest friends house to empty thier pantry - to this day we don't mention that storm to my brother). I'm playing in the kitchen (cinamon rolls!! yum :) and chicken & dumplings in the crockpot for lunch) and puttering with the fish tanks (watching & making a snail trap).

If you have to go out, be careful! Tell us how you're spending the day! :)

A

Anonymous

WOOT! I got up to find 4.5 inches had fallen over night! My dog... a chihuahua mix of some kind is not sure what to do lol. But my husband had a class cancelled which means he gets a nice long lunch today!

Madness

Staff member
South Hill has about 8" and it is still falling (lightly). Not planning on going anywhere. Though I may throw my 17 year old out in it if he doesnt stop being an a**. :)

They are calling for another 5-8" to fall throughout the day. :cheers:

Madness

Staff member
fishman09 said:
looking at about 18-20" in my front yard right now. we got about 16" last night
Whatever! I wanted that much. I watch the radar from 7 a.m. to present, and this huge front went right over Chehalis and then made a right hand turn East right below us. :x