Shrimp bug bit me again!

julzhull

Sorry to hear that.. We usually don't get any issue ordering from them before . . . He's probably really busy after his personal break, but I do get what you're saying. That should be addressed once he respond to you. . .
Hopefully the order will be fulfilled soon and I'm sure I'll be so happy with what I get that I'll forget all about this :) I guess I'll need to look elsewhere for some shrimp food in the meantime. They have some Hikari Shrimp cuisine and they seem happy with the bottom feeder pellets I've been putting in but I'd like some variety.

Mike16T

Hopefully the order will be fulfilled soon and I'm sure I'll be so happy with what I get that I'll forget all about this :) I guess I'll need to look elsewhere for some shrimp food in the meantime. They have some Hikari Shrimp cuisine and they seem happy with the bottom feeder pellets I've been putting in but I'd like some variety.

Hanaquatics.com and Discobee.com are the other source of shrimp where I buy mines.

I suggest you check out ShrimpLab brand from Hanaquatics and Aqua Eden from Discobee, but you are free to choose what ever you want.. =)

julzhull

Hanaquatics.com and Discobee.com are the other source of shrimp where I buy mines.

I suggest you check out ShrimpLab brand from Hanaquatics and Aqua Eden from Discobee, but you are free to choose what ever you want.. =)
I wanted to try ShrimpLab but couldn't figure out which vendor they came from. Thanks!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I'm mildly disappointed with how the elevateshrimp order is going. I'm trying to be patient but that's not going well. I ordered on 4/21. On 4/26 I emailed to check and see what the timeline was and he said he was backed up because he took a personal break and it should be ready in a day or two if not the weekend. Now it's 5/2 and still no updates. I'm mostly annoyed because I really want the items I ordered (shrimp food and moss ledges) for my shrimp tank. I get being a small business owner and needing to take time off but I think he should have said something about his lead time when I placed the order.

Julz -- u got a legit bitch. I'm with ya GF.!

Ebi-sama

MA use to have a local breeder named yoyo too, she actually had a storefront where sold a bunch of Taiwan bees and PRL crs, neos etc. First local shrimp shop with a breeder tank as well. But unfortunately, she only sells out of her home now I think lol.

Ebi-sama

There's not really a viable online vendors here in Seattle that I know off. It sucks. =(
true.. you guys should bribe one of the shops locally to start ordering haha. would make buying shrimp products so much more convenient. At least someone locally does sell saltybee shrimp minerals etc, but be nice to get some sl aqua liquid remineralizer or food