Shrimp bug bit me again!

Mike16T

Oh, I think I remember someone (probably you) talking about this in another thread. That's really disappointing to hear. Glad I found what I have then.

Yep it was me.. =P
I'm really disappointed with that tank, but that's just me. I often think of what or could happen before I decide which one to buy.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
It was me that had TWO Fluval EDGE tanks arrive broken to shreds. Ugh.

That's how I ended up with the cheap tall, Marineland model.

Mike16T

It was me that had TWO Fluval EDGE tanks arrive broken to shreds. Ugh.

That's how I ended up with the cheap tall, Marineland model.

Fluval edge is a nice, but I wouldn't want to do maintenance with that tank. It's ok with fake plants in all but for planted tank, no way I do maintenance with that thing. Plus the stock light sucks.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Fluval edge is a nice, but I wouldn't want to do maintenance with that tank. It's ok with fake plants in all but for planted tank, no way I do maintenance with that thing. Plus the stock light sucks.

Well the light in the Marineland one isn't much either. I need to see if I can replace it with something more powerful. It's keeping Anubis Nana Petite and Java moss alive..........

julzhull

Well the light in the Marineland one isn't much either. I need to see if I can replace it with something more powerful. It's keeping Anubis Nana Petite and Java moss alive..........
I have a clip on finnex stingray that is nice.

Loren

@VickiK : Just for my BFF.

No one else is allowed to peek.

k5byBDS.jpg