SEPT 4TH-NW Aquarium Swap Meet

Stingro

Sorry guys, i know everybody was looking forward to seeing me there but I will be at Seaside and Cannonbeach this weekend.

Sorry again for ruining everbodies weekend. Ill try to make it next time.

Pleco Jim

I just realized on my way home that this weekend is Labor Day weekend, Im not going to be around. So, I have to bail on my table, I will just have to sell the stuff at another time.
Ok. Enjoy your weekend and we will see you at the next one!

Ali

I'm working but I will be there in spirit! Might have to convince someone to go as a proxy buyer, I've got a whole new tank to fill!

Pleco Jim

I'm working but I will be there in spirit! Might have to convince someone to go as a proxy buyer, I've got a whole new tank to fill!
If you want to send me a list of what your looking for I'd be happy to keep an eye out and if anything decent is available from the list I could shoot you a text.

Ali

Thanks guys! I'm not desperate for anything in particular, but I've always had a lot of luck browsing around. A small (and cheap!) air pump, pleco caves, new species of plants, corydoras, and even a betta or livebearer strain if I really see something special.

If somebody sees anything that I couldn't live without, shooting a message with a photo would be greatly appreciated. I can paypal money right away and meet up with people that evening if it's not dry goods