SEPT 4TH-NW Aquarium Swap Meet

Pleco Jim

Okay folks! Set the date! The next swap meet will be on September 4th! I'll be the coordinator and organizer of the event as Ron transitions to his new home in AZ.
We would appreciate any help in promoting and sharing the flyer and info on your Facebook pages and word to mouth. It's been a pleasure in the past and hope to see it continue to grow. See you there!

Okay folks! Set the date! The next swap meet will be on September 4th! I'll be the coordinator and organizer of the event as Ron transitions to his new home in AZ.
We would appreciate any help in promoting and sharing the flyer and info on your Facebook pages and word to mouth. It's been a pleasure in the past and hope to see it continue to grow. See you there!

b8903c3d-27bb-4e7c-bdd8-610f21244683.png

2283-70efc0d1777509f590c00b84dac80469.jpg

b8903c3d-27bb-4e7c-bdd8-610f21244683.png

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I am. I'd like to off load my Cory cats ( a school of about 14 mix matched) and I will be in the market for a male rtm, and some guppies for a small 20g long community tank.

Id also like to get some striped ( the original looking) mature kuhli loaches

Madness

Staff member
I just realized on my way home that this weekend is Labor Day weekend, Im not going to be around. So, I have to bail on my table, I will just have to sell the stuff at another time.