Section dedicated to aquascaping

MRTom

Re: Section dedicated to aquascaping

fishNAbowl said:
But again, by the little participation in this thread I assume there will be very little interest outside of myself and perhaps a couple others.
Content is king man, keep posting, and the interest will follow.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

I really don't have enough of an opinion to say yes or no at this point. But I will say that when TFH magazine did their spread on the best aquascapes competition; I had a moment where I thought about getting rid of one of my sa/ca tanks and turning it into one of the aquascaped community tanks I saw in the pictures..... With that being said, let's see some more examples of local aquascaped tanks!

A

Anonymous

:roll: - I've noticed a few threads popping up dedicating to aquscaping , + more and more threads popping up on plant profiles.

I've been intentionally being strategic on how I post titles on plant species and stuff. Since there is no dedicated forum on aquascaping and plant profiles if someone types in a species either by common name or scientific name it should come up in the search menu.

MRTom

Whether or not a section is created, that is a really good title practice when posting a species thread.