Sculpin tank

Kaosu

DMD123 said:
Getting the camera all warmed up for the next POTM?

Great pics, thanks for sharing! :clap:
^_^ trying..seeing if i can get any good shots

not that my sculpin will win over the cichlids

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Hey I voted for it last time. You had composed the picture quite well. Had a cool effect with the bubbles trapped in time. Just need to make sure we have at least 10 entries so Zerc cant compete. He has a pretty wicked electric blue Dempsey.....

Kaosu

^_^ i know

i was thinking of using pics of my cons this month..but Im just gunna stick with sculpin pics to be different .. and not give in to the cichlid fad...I have a few good shots of my wood cats as well...and maybe some of my tinanti....can we submit more than one photo?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
The wood cats are pretty cool, are they willing to pose for you?

Kaosu

they do ^_^

DSC06472.jpg

106_6179.jpg

Kaosu

Up date of the beast!

I finely got my 20 rack up...and she moved to the top of it now she is eye level with me..but while i was moving every thing (and upgrading my 40 to a 65^_^) i got some good picks..she is so thick and her head is huge!

7 inches????

102_6290.jpg

102_6287.jpg

102_6288.jpg

102_6289.jpg

102_6292.jpg

she was really docile in my hand..but than again she always has been!
she is now trying to take pellets out of my hand..though every sens the move she has been pouting..soon as hunger hits though she will be back out begging again!.

fist pic is still with the 40 gallon up...in the middle of moving the sculpin tank to the top

102_6295.jpg

and 65 up!..milky from new sand ...and sculpin tank decorated and up^_^
102_6300.jpg

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Cool rack of tanks.

Great work on the fish, she really turning out nice. :clap:

Kaosu

Ratlova30 said:
Looks really good, I'm sure they appreciate the upgrade.
yeah i upgraded my community tank^_^

sculpin is on the top of the tank rack..puffers and killifish in the middle..convicts and danios on the bottom ..ill get upgraded pics of my community tank up soon!

Kaosu

DMD123 said:
Cool rack of tanks.

Great work on the fish, she really turning out nice. :clap:
thank you ^_^

and i am very proud of my little beast! its crazy how big she has gotten.

..i found old pics of her after we decided to keep her ..she was about 1/4 an inch when we got her..and the oldest pics have are of her around an inch..here she is in her old 10 gallon at an inch .maybe a bit over...old pics to see how far she has come!
Picture005.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture128.jpg

Picture110.jpg

Picture118.jpg

Betty

Staff member
That's a nice looking tank. The sculpin and the kitty look awesome as well. :spoton:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
The rack gave me some motivation to start planning for my stack.

I have a 29g and 20L that I need to build something like that for. If I could incorporate my 2.5g betta tank into it also... :scratch:

Anyway thanks for the ideas!

Kaosu

DMD123 said:
The rack gave me some motivation to start planning for my stack.

I have a 29g and 20L that I need to build something like that for. If I could incorporate my 2.5g betta tank into it also... :scratch:

Anyway thanks for the ideas!
the rack currently holds a 29 gallon on the bottom a 20 long on the top and a 16 in the middle..but the 16 will be upgraded to a 20 long...when i get to it (you know when im not broke^_^)

build a stand like this and just put a board across one of the shelves ..you could throw like..3-4 2.5 tanks on one shelf :p

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
This is what I had built before. It would hold two 2.5g side by side on the shelf. http://www.wafishbox.com/t4076-29g-stand

That stand of yours gave me a few ideas to modify my next build.