Roy's 30 Gallon Red Spot Green Discus F1

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi @sir_keith

Per your request, here is a photo I took over the weekend. The little pigs continue to grow. I want to move them from the 30 gallon to my 75 gallon but I am waiting for a new filter to arrive before I break-down the 75 gallon and move those fish out. Hopefully later this month. Hope you had a good Christmas!-Roy
ACtC-3dGX_iUgi8zZcviF7EAWr7k5tNV_CP1H5s3GzRRiAMXgIyXKUcGI9a6vpBJGiax9CfADDNmeJ7CSqwUBCXdNObJCwDJaA97jxvqi-EYBINxmOgcNuLW6A4JxOHxkzKp8ykyjvUw0hc9Uuxbi88bCfXI=w1280-h718-no

Last edited:

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
Hi @sir_keith

Per your request, here is a photo I took over the weekend. The little pigs continue to grow. I want to move them from the 30 gallon to my 75 gallon but I am waiting for a new filter to arrive before I break-down the 75 gallon and move those fish out. Hopefully later this month. Hope you had a good Christmas!-Roy
ACtC-3dGX_iUgi8zZcviF7EAWr7k5tNV_CP1H5s3GzRRiAMXgIyXKUcGI9a6vpBJGiax9CfADDNmeJ7CSqwUBCXdNObJCwDJaA97jxvqi-EYBINxmOgcNuLW6A4JxOHxkzKp8ykyjvUw0hc9Uuxbi88bCfXI=w1280-h718-no
Gorgeous

Betty

Staff member
Roy, I had a quick look at your tank early on in the gsas meeting Sunday and was surprised at how filled in it was and the fish looking great.