***POTM*** Voting ***'BEGINS'***

Lamental Jester

This is def one of the more competitive months, so many good shots! Lol, glad I didn't submit a photo this month, the fish I've wanted to get a pic of won't cooperate! Maybe next month

A

Anonymous

Anyone whom has NOT voted. Please vote. We fishboxers Thank you.

Betty

Staff member
Cory/Madness, what do you think about putting a reminder to vote at the top of the page under the banner?  You can make it so it links directly to the poll.  It's in the Admin panel under "announcements" and can be set as small and unobtrusive, like this ...

Don't forget to vote for POTM --> HERE

or large, colorful, scrolling across the page and generally obnoxious, like this...

Don't forget to vote for POTM...
votevote_zpsa2a4a4af.gif
...  Click HERE

You can set it to appear on the portal or forum page or both. It might be worth a try to see if it makes it easier for people to find the poll?

Madness

Staff member
Betty said:
Cory/Madness, what do you think about putting a reminder to vote at the top of the page under the banner?  You can make it so it links directly to the poll.  It's in the Admin panel under "announcements" and can be set as small and unobtrusive, like this ...

Don't forget to vote for POTM --> HERE

or large, colorful, scrolling across the page and generally obnoxious, like this...

Don't forget to vote for POTM...
votevote_zpsa2a4a4af.gif
...  Click HERE

You can set it to appear on the portal or forum page or both. It might be worth a try to see if it makes it easier for people to find the poll?
This is a great idea Betty, but I believe because this site is a free website, i can almost guarantee that it doesnt give Cory the ability to accomplish this. Hopefully he can chime in and tell us that he actually can. :)

Betty

Staff member
I have Admin access on another forumotion site and know that it can be done.  Under the General tab and Announcements.  I know Cory can find it. (If he wants to.) :spoton:

Madness

Staff member
But is the other site a free web sit? There are a lot of things a free aite cant or wont do

Betty

Staff member
Yes, it's exactly like this one. Very limited! But you can do the announcements.

A

Anonymous

Having this thread on top will get a lot of votes. Yes there are more awesome pics this months. Trying to get next months pics.

A

Anonymous

Its getting close. This contest has looks interesting.  Right now one pic is at 8 votes and two others are at 7 votes. Very interesting.  Anyone else forgot to vote.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
About 1 day left to vote. If you haven't voted yet make sure you get your chance!

Madness

Staff member
Winner is:

Ron Sower/ Fishloverron

Oryzias woworae - Daisy's Ricefish female with eggs

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats Ron. You can choose your prizes from the following :)

Group A
8.8oz Cichlid Gold Mini- Large
8.8oz Sinking Cichlid Gold
Oranda Gold
Lionhead Gold
Algae Wafers
Carnivore Pellets
Cichlid Excel
Jumbo Sticks

Group B
Shrimp Cuisine
Fancy Guppy Food