***POTM*** Voting ***'BEGINS'***

Madness

Staff member
A lot of amazing pics this time through. This month IMO, there's no run away.

A

Anonymous

Darnit makes me want to do another type of tank setup. Like those big fish colorful fishes. Thought big fish were just big but they got color on them. Emmmmmmmm. Darnit cant. Want to stay married. Lol. Good luck people.

MRTom

I love these threads cause they means lots of fish pictures to watch! Can never pick a favorite!!! :D

... Gotta have 'em all!!!

cichlid-gal

Wow...this just shows what great fish all you FishBoxers are raising. I'm in awe really. Stunning fish each and every one. Great photos...no fair that I can only chose one. This may take some time.

A

Anonymous

Madness said:
A lot of amazing pics this time through.  This month IMO, there's no run away.
I agree. Wow, these pictures & fish are amazing. I think its awesome someone submitted a Otocinclus, thought about doing that a few times.

Paintguy

I think I see Limpet in there. Great variety to pick from.

limpet.jpg

MRTom

Crazy jealous of whoever has those woworae :) After the contest is over I need to get in touch about fry! :D

Anthraxx

ya i had to vote for the wow thingy too. how many fish drag their eggs around like that.. thats some serious parental care right there. also im pretty sure ive got a few of the pics owners picked out lolz. the longfin rams, that lelupi, and the angel ;)

MRTom

Well... the moms carry the eggs until they can find a leaf to stick them on... then they proceed to eat the fry :D Seems more like they're "stuck" with the eggs for a while ;) Still, I love that they carry them!

BallardFishGuy

wish I would have saw this earlier I had a few photos' to enter... I guess there is always next month. And plenty of stiff competition this month!