POLL - How many tanks do you have running?

How many tanks do you have running?

• Total voters

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
For anyone looking to get into a larger tank, PetSmart currently has the Aqueon 125-gallon ensemble on sale for $479, with another 15% off if you order online and pick it up in the store, which brings the price down to $408.

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 12.30.43 PM.png

The ensemble includes a really nice Aqueon glass, 6 foot, 125g tank, a full set of glass hoods, two LED light fixtures, and an attractive stand. I have two of these, and really like them. Here are pics of one of those tanks before and after setup-

IMGP5700-1.JPG
IMGP6674.jpg

Last edited:

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Zeusalmighty also has a tank for sale.... very nice one at that!

48x48x25 starfire glass, euro bracing and stand. Message him if any of you are looking. He is offering it at a good price

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Changed my vote since Im up to 6 tanks up and running now...
300 x 1, 75g x 2, 65B x 2, 30g x 1

FishBeast

For anyone looking to get into a larger tank, PetSmart currently has the Aqueon 125-gallon ensemble on sale for $479, with another 15% off if you order online and pick it up in the store, which brings the price down to $408.

View attachment 5643

The ensemble includes a really nice Aqueon glass, 6'foot, 125g tank, a full set of glass hoods, two LED light fixtures, and an attractive stand. I have two of these, and really like them. Here are pics of one of those tanks before and after setup-

View attachment 5640
View attachment 5641
That's an incredible deal! I would jump on this in a heartbeat but sadly do not have the time for another tank setup at the moment due to work :( Once COVID-19 lets up hopefully I can grab this hehe

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Sir Keith .... I think it’s time for a fish room tour video... make sure to take your time on each tank as I “geek out” on that stuff. Haha

clownie

I have cut wayyy back on tanks ...i have to replace my furnace and furnace room is behind fish room. I have 2 55 gallons one with a lone 12"common pleco i am holding for a friend and the other holds an assortment, angle fish, 12 long fin albino bristle nose, 1 30 gallon holding 7 duplicareus cories and 5 eques cories, 5 and 20 gallon with edlers, 2 10 gallons, one with 5 L-102, the other with 3 L-134's. Within the coming weeks the eldertanks and one 55 will come down.