poisoned tank :'(

hyp3rcrav3

It is very much a bummer. First you had to fight disease. Once you vanquished the diseases you had to deal with assholes. Press charges if you still can or file a civil claim. Did you take photos of the damage (IE the bottle of pinesol in the tank)?

Where are you now?

Anthraxx

well glad to hear you found a new place to lay your tank at night ;). if you ever get down to tacoma id be glad to give you some replacements, vics arent big enough to breed yet but id love to pass some along whenever that happens. maybe we could pull some kinda daisy chain to get you new fish?

MRTom

fishyladdy said:
thanks everyone for the offer of fish. i might tank u guys up on it. i moved out and am in a safe place with my fish now :)
well what fish i have left at least.
Best of luck in the new place! I hope this is a step for the better!

SonicsDC25

Wow that's a horrific story, glad you and your remaining fish are in a better place. Hopefully karma caught up to the douche at fault  :suspect: 

fishyladdy

heres a little pic of what i have left btw the tank looks horrable im sorry im boiling the decorations and stuff to be sure they are clean

dwarfpike

fishyladdy said:
heres a little pic of what i have left btw the tank looks horrable im sorry im boiling the decorations and stuff to be sure they are clean
No need to apologize, better safe than sorry. Looks like one of the Vic's made it (one in the center)?

Jay

Like everyone else we're sorry to hear about this. We've had big losses before and it's devastating!