Not all of them are Amphilophus

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Great looking bifa! The Rio Chacamax bifa are said to be the least aggressive of them. Looking forward to seeing them progress. One of my all time favorites.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I want to try out the Bifa with my amphs in the 300... hoping it will work. I seem to remember you had a similar set up at one point?

I figured I would introduce the bifa into the 300 with a major decor change. I figure that would give all the fish a chance to figure it out together. In theory sounds good, but we will see how the fish deal with it. Since this has been a fish I have wanted to reacquire for some years now, if it does not work in the 300 then I would close down the RTM project and the bifa would get a 90g to itself. Still trying to get Mopani prepped for the big tank, tannins still leeching.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Those bifa truly are looking great. I can’t remember which member had them up for sale, but whomever it was, definitely took great care in raising them.

Madness

Staff member
More NON-Amphs headed to the Aquaticmadness fish room this coming week. Coming in will be Breidohri, Argentea, Heterospila, Zonatus

As well as another shot at getting some Polys

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Just bored and like to hang out at airport cargo delivery centers? :p