NEW! Kenmore Aquarium Swap

Livebearer Lady

Well Vicki it's still on and a few weeks away, BUT like I said I'll need vendors to sell you their crap!!
I'm sure we all have stuff sitting around taking up valuable space that others would like to have, so search your attics, garages, fish rooms, and closets and become a Vendor at this Northend 1st-time event.
Deadline to step up is March 17th, 2017. { for times see at top of this thread}
Tables are $15.00 for one & $25.oo for two.
I will be contacting my commercials about this as well.
Thanks all for your interest!! :) <><

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Well Vicki it's still on and a few weeks away, BUT like I said I'll need vendors to sell you their crap!!
I'm sure we all have stuff sitting around taking up valuable space that others would like to have, so search your attics, garages, fish rooms, and closets and become a Vendor at this Northend 1st-time event.
Deadline to step up is March 17th, 2017. { for times see at top of this thread}
Tables are $15.00 for one & $25.oo for two.
I will be contacting my commercials about this as well.
Thanks all for your interest!! :) <><

Did you advertise this in Craigslist or is that fraught with Flakey Jakes?

Livebearer Lady

See ad under pets,
North Lake Washington Aquarium Swap (Kenmore, Wa.) hide this posting
00404_fg8YgdR7hwj_600x450.jpg

2855.png
2855.png
2856.png
2856.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Bothell Way N.E. at S.R. 522
(google map)

Looking for Vendors!
I would like to host a first-time "Aquarium Swap" in the North Lake Washington area for fresh water aquatics fish people! and of course Southenders should come too.
Here's a chance to sell your no longer needed, gently used hard goods (tanks, filters, etc.), extra fish & fry you've raised over the long Winter. Of course score something new for yourself too!
The tentative date is March 26th. (Sunday). I need 12 tables for vendors sold by March 17th, 2017 to make this happen...
What a great way to spend a Spring day here!!
Room is reserved in advance.

Location; "Kenmore Lanes" banquet meeting room {@ S.E. side of Alley} 7638 Bothell Way N.E. Kenmore, Wa.
Time; 9: A.M. to 4: P.M. {DOORS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC @ Noon}
Tables are $15.oo each or {2} for $25.oo {there are still 12 table available!}.Cash payment to be made on morning of arrival before set up. DEADLINE TO RESERVE A TABLE IS MARCH 17TH. THANKS.
Call or Text me to reserve a "Vendor's table", (please MARK your calender & be committed to this date), and of course Please "Spread the word!"
Thanks to all the fishy folks out there who support this great hobby too!
Thanks!