NEW! Kenmore Aquarium Swap

Livebearer Lady

I would like to host a first-time Aquarium swap for Northend fish people! and of course southenders should come too as I have many times drove the 60 miles down south, one way!
Here's a chance to sell your unwanted, gently used items & fish, and score something new for yourself too!
The tentative date is March 25th. (Saturday). Spring will be here!!
Room will be reserved and paid for in advance
Location; "Kenmore Lanes" banquet room Kenmore, Wa.
Time; 9: A.M. to 4: P.M. DOORS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC at Noon
Tables are $15.oo each or {2} for $25.oo {there are 15 table available}
P.M. me to reserve a vendor's table, (please be committed to this date), and Spread the word!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Livebearer Lady

Yes, I hi-lighted the first phase. Great I'm posting early as this takes time to plan inadvance, Thanks for your interest!!!

Livebearer Lady

Great! (1) down for Loren, 12 to go...
{I'm in for 2 tables},,, the more tables the more merch. to browse through...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I will certainly be attending and spending! I need to build up my inventory of extras before I can have a table at one of these.....

Livebearer Lady

Vikki,
I have been collecting fishy stuff from thrift stores, club auctions, & sometimes Craigslist. I have SOO much extra's from doing this for a few years it seems I am now my own thrift store!!! Great hope to see you there too!!

Livebearer Lady

BTW there is power outlets behind almost every table to run any equipment/tanks if needed. I would suggest bringing your own cords/power strips...

Livebearer Lady

Update;
The day has now changed to March 26th, 2017 (Sunday)
Hours; 9 A.M. TO 5 P.M. total time rented
Vendors; (9 A.M. to Noon for set up & 4 P.M. to 5 P.M. for cleanup
{Public attendance is Noon to 4 P.M.}
THIS IS now a confirmed reservation with the mgr. at Kenmore lanes
I will pay for the room next week & two 16" Pizza's/pop/beer/water will be included for all vendors buying a table.
There will be 2 FREE donation tables to add to as well.
Hope to see you all there!

Address is;
7638 Bothell way N.E.
Kenmore, Wa. 98028
This is an "old school" 36 lane Bowling Alley which is located on the north end of Lake Washington nearest Lake city to the west & the town of Bothell to the East.
"The Fish Store" is in Lake city & "Maser's pets" is in the heart of Kenmore @ 6515 181st. street Kenmore, Wa. 98028
Both of these stores are a G.S.A.S. sponsoded fish store's

L190

To increase awareness, have you posted this on GSAS airstone and on the FB groups? I would love to go since i have a lot of fish stuff to unload but might not have free time.

Last edited:

Livebearer Lady

Some great advertizing suggestions guys' but First off I don't do Facebook so your welcome to spread the word.
Second I may be able to post one time on Airstone and would need permission to do so as this in Not a GSAS sponsored event. If I get permission I will "time" it closer to the event date. Thanks
Anyone else wanting a table please speak up as it doesn't take much stuff to fill an 8' table. Lets make this happen and need vendors to get good attendance. Spring is coming and what a great way to spend a Sunday!

Livebearer Lady

I would like to invite a few stores in the P.S. & surrounding Washington, Or. area's to attend and be a vendor at this event but are hesitant to do so as NO one seems to want to help get this going... I know one store in middle Oregon who expressed coming up and possible others as well but it really takes us locals to get things going first.
I will need to give them fair notice first but it's iffy to do so until I get at least 8 more tables committed.
Again it's (1) for 15.00 & (2) for 25.00 + Pizza & beverages for vendors.
P.M. me if your willing to commit now or very soon to a spot.

julzhull

So close to having some longfin albino bristlenoses ready but I hesitate to let them go until they're a little bigger.