New from Renton

Gmtech1

When I got home and looked in my tank tonight... New red wag platy fry! My first time having baby fish!!

pbmax

Hooray for platy fry! :cheers: Congrats on your first babies.

I'm getting back to my platy roots; I have 3 sunburst platy fry in my snail tank. :)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Gmtech1 said:
When I got home and looked in my tank tonight... New red wag platy fry! My first time having baby fish!!
Congrats! :clap: 

escapay

Gmtech1 said:
Congratulations!

I must be an odd one, as I've only had baby danios (Zebra x Blue Longfin) and never any livebearer ones. Then again, I've only had male guppies as my only livebearer species in all the years I've had fish tanks. :lol

Livebearer

What got you into fish keeping?? :confused: :bounce: Just keep it simple for now til' you know your way around the tanks and water and gain more experience at it. Were all here to support you! :cheers: 
Go see Nate at Sierra he knows his stuff, but just don't be too temped to buy the store out!
If anything BUy A COMPREHESIVE fresh water TEST KIT INSTEAD!

tayntdawg

Yeah come see me(nate) iam workin part time down there. I work tomorrow 5- to close!! Congrats by the way and any time you want to come to my house and see my tanks just give me a shout!

Gmtech1

I've had fish when I was a kid then didn't have a tank for at least 15 years and finally decided to bite the bullet and get back into it. Thanks for the invite Nate I'd love to checkout the tanks sometime.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Gmtech1 said:
then didn't have a tank for at least 15 years and finally decided to bite the bullet and get back into it.
Thats good, it took me over 20+ years to get back in. But this time around I went BIGGER! :D