New from Renton

Gmtech1

Hey all I'm a pretty new aquarium keeper. I bought a 5.5 gallon about 4 months ago and quickly upgraded to a 20h within a month. I guess I got the bug! I love shrimp!

KaraWolf

Welcome!!!! :) sounds like you're headed in the right direction lol would love to see pictures and hear about what you're keeping :)

Madness

Staff member
Welcome..... I love shrimp too. Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. :lol

Awesome, another shrimp lover! :) Welcome to fishbox! Seems like more and more people are catching the shrimp bug, maybe we should rename our forum to WaShrimpBox? Hahaha... kidding. Or am I? ;-) dun dun DUN...

Anywho, welcome once again! :D

We'd love to see pictures of your tank(s)!

jettej

Welcome. I was from renton. Now im at kent just 2 months. I just started loving shrimp. I love Bushynose generally. But yeah im 10-15 mins. Away im willing to help anyway. Yeah. Welcome.

tayntdawg

Sweet welcome, I work down at serria fish and pets so come on down on Sat during the day. Names nate we can talk shrimp and fish. I also live in renton. So glad to have ya

dwarfpike

:welcome!: 

Madness said:
Welcome.....  I love shrimp too.  Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. :lol
:lmfao: 

A

Anonymous

WELCOME!
It will be fun to watch & help you expand into the hobby.

Madness said:
Welcome.....  I love shrimp too.  Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. :lol
Maddness, I once had a MEAN AZZ freshwater Prawn. It grew to 16 inches and terrorized my 7 foot tank. Once my SpotFaced Pike got to about a foot long I walked into the room & my prawn was tore apart.

So you see, there are MONSTER inverts as well! :twisted:

Klaude

Welcome aboard, I almost bought some Red Cherry Shrimp last time I was at Corys, but ended up picking up a couple lawn mowers (Plecos) and a few more neons. :D