Need your opinion...Is this a good deal!?

stierwalt3

allouttabubblgum said:
i would use a back up 2 - 200 or 1-200 1-300 would do it
Sounds good...I just might go get another one! Thanks for the reply!

icer711 said:
2 are always nice but i have my my large tanks with around the 200w number ... my 125 is heated with a 210w in the canister :D it does just fine one note dont fill with cold water room temp is best and then the heater wont over work to get to proper temp.... or start at like 70 then go up a couple degrees every couple hours till you get you tank where you want it and its stays stable... you got a week i believe before its new residents ?

Right on I'll give that a try first....I have a digital temp gauge so Ill just keep track of the temp and make sure it's holding a steady temp. Yep 5 days till they get here I guess....I hope my tank will be ready or I'm screwed or should I say their screwed! :roll:

icer711

sound good you will be ready :) plenty of time...
just remember those digitalis can me off a couple degrees 2+/- i have several but i always try and put a glass sinker one at the bottom just as extra piece of mind but defiantly just looking and seeing the numbers on them digitalis

stierwalt3

icer711 said:
sound good you will be ready :) plenty of time...
just remember those digitalis can me off a couple degrees 2+/- i have several but i always try and put a glass sinker one at the bottom just as extra piece of mind but defiantly just looking and seeing the numbers on them digitalis
Ok cool...I have a glass one.

stierwalt3

Just need to let the silicon dry on some of the rock columns and then it's time to add water! :bounce:

image_preview.php
[/url][/img]