my fish life, my tropheus, my love. new pics!!!!!!!!

EvanDu

Finally, thanks Joe helping me get my favorite tropheus ilangi and red rainbow. Just get my new order and i want share them with you guys, enjoying it. And most of them are babies, but i love the look when they are small.

Tank: 90 gallon acrylic aquarium.
Filter: Eheim 2080, RENA X4
Sand: white, quite small[/size]

Light: two Beamswork LED 2600 - reef bright bright b]

12032315561812b809221f1f12.jpg

1203231556058b2317beb0a7ce.jpg

12032315561bec99e1aff47de7.jpg

A ideal tank
120323155692373a0e66e64364.jpg

Bought it from a member, and I want print it to white
1203231556d6938bb4e5f8a63d.jpg

1203231556c336e3fe05fb9cc7.jpg

12032315561a0a2df30e529b78.jpg

sandnuka

your babies are already showing color in the fin! thoughs are going to be absolutly gorgeous tropheus! I am super excited... and also, your fish are allot bigger than mine! my muzi cherry rainbow are probably only half there size! I will take some pictures of mine an show you later...

thanks for showing us what you got from the group buy, and I love there new tank!

EvanDu

sandnuka said:
your babies are already showing color in the fin! thoughs are going to be absolutly gorgeous tropheus! I am super excited... and also, your fish are allot bigger than mine! my muzi cherry rainbow are probably only half there size! I will take some pictures of mine an show you later...

thanks for showing us what you got from the group buy, and I love there new tank!

thanks joe, they are doing great and i feed them newlife very small one, grew very fast, eat like a pig.

take some pic i want see them.

Darth Coqui

Apologies for bringing up an older thread but...
New here but long time troph / petro lover.

Great thread and great pics.
You have a really nice tank and trophs.

IMHO Trophs are harder to keep than Petros but man are they sooo charismatic and colorful.
I currently have WC Trophs and Petros- more of the rare variants and not seen in the states much or at all.
My stock are currently in a 200 - 7ft tank with a eshopps wd300 mag24, fx5 and 2 circulation pumps.
They love the flow and filtration.

To EvanDU, I believe that what you had were simochromis.
I had a pair of Isanga red dorsal and man I tell you what, Gangsters is the correct definition.
Honorary bunch as they would push my 6" petros out the way.
But wow I love their mask and dorsal colors.
I gave my pair to friend of mine so that I can have successful breeding with the WC trophs and WC petros I have.

Please keep the great pics and updates coming.
I would add my pics, but I dont own any awesome cameras like you big timers have.

Thanks.

Frankie

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
:welcome!: Darth Coqui

Nice to see an out of state person on here, dont get many unless you count Oregon.