my fish life, my tropheus, my love. new pics!!!!!!!!

EvanDu

when i first time to see a Tropheus pic online, must get them cause them are so bueatiful. And i failed in my first tank (5 Tropheus duboisi gone, 1 alive ) because i didnot do too much research about them and feed them bloodworm. and then i did a lot of research. and now, i am successful to breed Tropheus.

here some pics

frist view
p_large_INUO_43be000028da5c71.jpg

and then
p_large_7btl_17f60000290e5c41.jpg

changing,
p_large_kBfC_61bc000029085c73.jpg

p_large_40fM_30df0000291a5c6f.jpg

great fighter
p_large_dI9u_30970000296a5c6f.jpg

p_large_muG9_3af0000029355c44.jpg

p_large_ah4R_1da8000028c15c43.jpg

p_large_Rb2H_43dc000028eb5c71.jpg

EvanDu

and donot the name, looks similiar to tropheus, but too aggressive, so i sold it.

DSC01831.jpg

DSC01820.jpg

and my red empress
DSC01742.jpg

DSC01774.jpg

sandnuka

Hey Evandu! Your tropheus look Great! So how long did it take you to grow your duboisi? I love how clean your tank is too... What kind of filter are you using? Cant wait until you get some more illangi as friends.

EvanDu

sandnuka said:
Hey Evandu! Your tropheus look Great! So how long did it take you to grow your duboisi? I love how clean your tank is too... What kind of filter are you using? Cant wait until you get some more illangi as friends.
hey joe, i think it takes one and half year, and they have bred twice already.

EvanDu

sandnuka said:

and the filter is in the background, it's build-in. RedSea Max 250

sandnuka

Well that filter is doin a heck of a job... water looks pristine! The duboisi grew quickly, too... NLS is great stuff obviously doin a good job.... What kind of camera your using? it takes beautiful pictures too... DSLR?

EvanDu

sandnuka said:
Well that filter is doin a heck of a job... water looks pristine! The duboisi grew quickly, too... NLS is great stuff obviously doin a good job.... What kind of camera your using? it takes beautiful pictures too... DSLR?
yea, i like this filter and it should be used for reef tank.

and my camera is SONY NEX3

Betty

Staff member
Awesome looking fish and setups.

Those different variants get along okay in the same tank?

That aggressive one looks like it could be a Petrochromis...

EvanDu

Betty said:
Awesome looking fish and setups.

Those different variants get along okay in the same tank?

That aggressive one looks like it could be a Petrochromis...

yea, that's Petrochromis, too aggressive, even tropheus is afraid of him.

and i take out all the tropheus, and put them in another tank, but actually, they only fight with their own species, totally ignore others.

EvanDu

aquaman95 said:
You are doing amazing they look great and that water looks like a fx5 is running a 10 gallon wow they llok good :lol:

yea, that filter is powerful and the water is always very clear.

thanks

sandnuka

I was reading allot on petrochromis lately.... and that is pretty much what I read, that they are really aggressive towards there own species, but fine with everyone else.... Wonder why your other fish were so scared of him?? You only had that one right??? Did he do something to make the others scared? where did you find him, and do you know what variant he was?? Really gorgeous looking fish.