My First planted Tank in Progress..... (Photo heavy)

julzhull

What is the little plant that is on the long piece of the wood towards the back behind the moss?

Mike16T

What is the little plant that is on the long piece of the wood towards the back behind the moss?
Bucephalandra Blue leaf mini

Most of the leaves are in between violet and blue when you look at it in angle. It's more visible from the top view.. Such a pretty plant.. ^_^

Mike16T

I missed a 3rd month update, so here is the 4th month. Installed a CO2 system last month (3rd month) and made some changes 2 days ago. Removed the big branch from the front and cut it and tied some flame moss in it. not it looks a little open.. I like it.. ^_^

I wish I could hide the CO2 tubing or have a Co2 reactor but no space on the back of the tank for it... =(
The MC's are overflowing already, wonder if I should trim some. Just need the back left of the tank to get filled up, not too much light on that area so I recently moved the light a little back to light up the area

CO2 system:
- Aquatek Mini CO2 regulator
- 20 oz. Paintball
- U-barn CO2 atomizer diffuser (awesome stuff, super fine bubble mist)

Plants added:
- Rotala remoir sunset
- Ludwigia super red mini
- Fessiden Fontanus
- Flame moss
- Rotala butterfly mini
- Bucephalandra brownie jade and kadegang
4th Month.jpg

Mike16T

where are the "group buy" plants?
Oh yah.. hahaha... Forgot about those.. Their growing in there...

It's on the back side. They all multiplied already, trimmed and replanted 2 days ago so you wont see it in the picture. =)

Loren

Though it won't hide it black tubing should help. I just ordered a new black inlet tubing from amazon to replace the ugly Rena filster green tubing in my big tank.