MFK Seattle Meet - July 2011

Spyral

Nah, the only time you got under my skin was when you flaked out and left me sitting at APFP for an hour waiting to sell you a filter. But I figured a man who can't keep his word is pretty much a waste of my time. :D :lol: ;)

Adonijah

It's not as if I didn't want it. I couldn't get to a computer and with the rush of a wedding going on I found it hard to find time to navigate to this website on my phone while I'm tending to a crabby and sick baby during a recorded wedding.

It's not like I wanted to ditch you. I would have rather have been other places. But sometimes life is more important. I apologize. Don't read this. It'll waste more of your precious time. Plz stop, STOP!!!!$#@!T%!$

WyldFya

Sounds like we might have a representative of the Hikari Company at the meet, and we will definitely have give aways from MFK, but possibly also Hikari! So I hope to see lots of people at the meet. By the way, if you haven't signed up, or looked at Monster Fish Keepers, please take some time and check it out. We do have 4 staff members in the Northwest and one in Montana.

protocl

Even though I don't have any tanks running, I'm still going.
Is there selling, trading allowed? What is the break-down of activities? I've already been to all of the LFS, so don't need to do that.

hbluehunter

WyldFya said:
Sounds like we might have a representative of the Hikari Company at the meet, and we will definitely have give aways from MFK, but possibly also Hikari! So I hope to see lots of people at the meet. By the way, if you haven't signed up, or looked at Monster Fish Keepers, please take some time and check it out. We do have 4 staff members in the Northwest and one in Montana.
Good news.. I cal always use more HIKARI and more mfk stuff.. Lol Glad to hear our NW meet is finally looking up and we're getting more locals on board.. Hey just curious what other staff members or from the NW besides you and Justin ??

WyldFya

hbluehunter said:
WyldFya said:
Good news.. I cal always use more HIKARI and more mfk stuff.. Lol Glad to hear our NW meet is finally looking up and we're getting more locals on board.. Hey just curious what other staff members or from the NW besides you and Justin ??
Our newest staff member Dan F is in the Northwest, Guppy is from Oregon, however, he went inactive, and in Montana we have necrocanis.

sonnys503

Will anyone have any Festae or Festae fries for sale? If so please PM me. sounds like it will be a great meet. unfortunately I will be in California. maybe next year.

Madness

Staff member
I told Kevin that you all would be by, and he is going to set something up for that day.

I myself will not be able to make it, my son has a baseball tournament in Wenatchee. I was hoping to sell some of my F1 Hogaboomorum's, and F1 Devils to you MFKers. No body up here is in to the bigger Cichs. :(

Madness

Staff member
Stupid me. :scratch: Here I thought it was this Saturday. Just saw that it is Sat the 16th. Though my son still has a baseball tourney that weekend too. It is here in Puyallup, so I may be able to hook up at some time.

Still if any interest in babies, let me know. :)

WyldFya

If anyone wants it, I can bring a brand new, in the box Marineland C220 canister. I'm selling it for $90.