MFK Seattle Meet - July 2011

hbluehunter

Hopefully this one will be better than the last couple tries at a meet.. Not many showed up the last time.. :( I had an excuse, it was on my reserve weekend both times.. :( But i'm done now so i should be there.. :)

Ashley

Cool I just offered because they said they needed somewhere to have a BBQ so we will see if it happens or not. Cool hope a bunch of people can come. Josh is already cleaning the garage lol

protocl

Ashley said:
Cool I just offered because they said they needed somewhere to have a BBQ so we will see if it happens or not. Cool hope a bunch of people can come. Josh is already cleaning the garage lol
So, for sure the meet up is at your home?

Madness

Staff member
Sounds great. PM me an address. Hopefully my Festae, RTM's, Hogas, and others will have babies by then.

WyldFya

Haven't been on WAFishbox in a while. I will obviously be there, and I will be bringing some MFK gear, and hopefully some other items as well. Hope to see lots of you there!

WyldFya

Monster isn't just the size of the fish. It is the attitude of the fish, the sheer rarity, the size or quantity of aquariums, or the devotion of the aquarist to the hobby our profession of aquatic husbandry.