MAX is coming to Seattle

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be working the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society booth on Sunday. See everyone there.

Great idea, Cory. I'll Copy-Cat you!!! :lol:
I'll be working the GSAS booth there on Saturday. Please come up and introduce yourselves!

Betty

Staff member
Today is the day. I'm going to try to make it out, even though I don't keep saltwater. I'm sure there's still lots that can apply to freshwater as well. Dr. Tim's presentation should be interesting.

lilfishie

:bounce: I'm on my way... so excited. :D
Hope to meet a few of the members there.
Enjoy your day, its going to be a beautiful one.

Good Show! Lots of stuff there. I'm not a saltie, but there were a lot of people staying much of the day making many rounds of the booths. I think the entry fee was a little stiff at $25, but from what I could see and hear, there were bargains to be had. PSAS is there along with PNWAS. They were on either side of our GSAS booth.

If you go, be sure to check out CPR's booth for their new filtration systems, and Dr. Tim's booth with the bacteria starts!!

Ron

lilfishie

It was a good show. Wish I could have gone again today. I bet the deals were great. Good to meet you Ron... although briefly. I was a little overwelmed. So much livestock :D