MAX is coming to Seattle

lilfishie

THE MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO IS COMING TO THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST!!!
This is a once in a lifetime event in the Pacific Northwest. They don't hold this event in this area because of the fear of low attendance. But they were talked into it.

“SEAMAX” will take place July 23-24, 2011 at the “Seattle Center” 305 Harrison St., Seattle, WA in the main Exhibit Hall.

SEAMAX will host over 50 different exhibitors comprising of Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, and hobbyist sellers in a 20,000 sq. ft. section of the Seattle Center’s main Exhibit Hall.

SEAMAX will also include the famous Children’s FinZone, complete with 8-foot Children’s Touch Tank, Drawings, Games, and other forms of entertainment.

For the adults, a HUGE Grand Raffle will take place during the last hour of both exhibit days, distributing literally thousands of dollars worth of donated goods and livestock from our generous exhibitors and sponsors.

Plenty of great food and beverages will also be available from the Seattle Center’s many restaurants and food catering facilities on the property.

Hours are: Saturday July 23 and Sunday July 24, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Admission is: only $25 per Adult, $15 per Senior or Military personnel, and ABSOLUTELY FREE for all kids age 12-years or younger!

Exhibit Booths: will be only $750 per 10’x10’ booth including all pipe-and-drape, 6-foot table, fitted table cloths, and two chairs per booth. Electricity is a $50 per vendor total.

Exhibitor Setup: is set for Friday, July 22, 2011 from 12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM.
Saltwater will be provided by a local vendor (to be determined)

We will add more information as it comes available to us.
THANK YOU again to everyone who helped make this event possible.

“WE DO WHAT WE DO FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!”

Marine Aquarium Expo Staff and Friends

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56135&page=13

sandnuka

gotta keep this thread going for a year I guess! lol.... so we all remember... too bad its so far in the future.

But I will definitely be attending if I'm still in the USA.

lilfishie

Doza said:
you have a whole year to set up a saltwater tank.. Lol
Well 6 months at least. And that is enough time too.
Red Sea Max will be there. You can buy a complete enclosed system from them while your there! I like the one I have.

Doza

just start with a nano.. If i start and do just corals i was thinking like a 20 long even tho i dont know how great it would be having such a short tank with sps.. I figure it would out grow the tank very shortly and start growing out of the water.

i like the look of the short tanks and the fact that lighting would be alot easier with it as well tho..