Let's see some set ups!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
BallardFishGuy said:
Those are great but "where's the salt"...?  :)
In the kitchen in a little shaker.

I had to share since our salt people are so slim around here...  :D 

A

Anonymous

DMD123 said:
My 210g

My upstairs tanks, a 72g bowfront and a 40B

The 40B currently has my Red Isletas in it (He is in timeout!) until my hairy puffer comes in this week  :cheers: 
I believe this is the 1st time DMD123 has shown off his tanks. Very nice!!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I was posting pics on another site and just posted some here too. Should have just started up a tank update post but was lazy and just added them here. Where are the salt people?

Madness

Staff member
I was going to say, "I thought that this was a salt water setup thread".  :suspect: 

A

Anonymous

Madness said:
I was going to say, "I thought that this was a salt water setup thread".   :suspect: 

^ geez someone's really got it out for yeah Madness....  :suspect: 

That's one reason I never posted pictures in this thread. It's a salty thread.

Madness

Staff member
fishNAbowl said:
Madness said:
I was going to say, "I thought that this was a salt water setup thread".   :suspect: 

^ geez someone's really got it out for yeah Madness....  :suspect: 

That's one reason I never posted pictures in this thread. It's a salty thread.
Well some people have such thin skin, the computer makes them grow muscles.   :ibox:  I could care less about the red lines on EVERYTHING I say, I dont know what to say.  :nutkick:  I guess when you try to help people, that deserves a red line.  When you contradict something someone says, that deserves a red line.  When you try and in force the rules, that deserves a red line.  And when you just point out the obvious, that too deserves a red line.  

The pictures of the freshwater setups started all the way back on the seventh post on this thread, even BallardfishGuy made a comment right above me about them not being salt, where is his red line?   :scratch:   

I think you are correct fNAb. :D

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
So I removed the pictures so as not to be controversial.

I have no problems and have not red lined anyone, who is so thin skinned?