Its that time again, POTM for Nov/Dec

Angelman

Angelman said:
Madness said:
Its that time again:

OK, everyone, get your pictures into me now.  
You have until Oct. 18th to get me your pics.

Here is a link to the rules, please read them. :  Dhttp://www.wafishbox.com/t7463-potm-important-please-read .  

SO What happened with ? :shock:  :( 

Madness

Staff member
Its called no time. Yes I am on now, but I am on via my phone. When I am not doing my homework, and cleaning tanks, I will get the pictures posted. Maybe in the a.m., if I am able to get on before class

MRTom

Homework sucks... hope it is something fun like statistics or constitutional law! :wall:

But seriously, looking forward to some great pics :)

A

Anonymous

Madness said:
Its called no time.  Yes I am on now, but I am on via my phone.  When I am not doing my homework, and cleaning tanks, I will get the pictures posted.  Maybe in the a.m., if I am able to get on before class
Your retired, y are you working so hard ;)

plaamoo

Madness said:
Its called no time.  Yes I am on now, but I am on via my phone.  When I am not doing my homework, and cleaning tanks, I will get the pictures posted.  Maybe in the a.m., if I am able to get on before class
Thanks for your time Madness! Patience is a virtue folks :D 

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
fishNAbowl said:
Your retired, y are you working so hard ;)
No not retired..... just tired. :joker: 

He has been hitting the books :study: 

A

Anonymous

Can he pass the torch to another mod like poke or cory? Just saying.

A

Anonymous

Its not we are ungrateful but just anxious to see new pics. Thats all. If life is overworking him pass the torch to another mod that has more free time.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
The torch won't be passed. All of us are busy. We check in to moderate and do things as time allows. Real life always comes first :)

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I've meant to get on top of the prizes. The winner will be able to choose 1 product out of each group.

Group A
8.8oz Cichlid Gold Mini- Large
8.8oz Sinking Cichlid Gold
Oranda Gold
Lionhead Gold
Algae Wafers
Carnivore Pellets
Cichlid Excel
Jumbo Sticks

Group B
Shrimp Cuisine
Fancy Guppy Food
Micro Pellets
Micro Wafers
Sinking Wafers
First Bites
Freeze Dried Bloodworms

Group C
Shipping to your house
3.5oz Frozen Hikari Product of choice.

A

Anonymous

@madness.  Resent my picture. Thanks for doing POTM for fishbox.  We fishbox peeps are just anxious.  Nothing to offend or piss people off btw.

@cory.  Yeah. We know that. Just some other mods have less on their plate than madness.  By the current log in time. But ok we have just our opinions not needed to offend  others.  Oh BTW thank you for offering prizes makes this POTM more fun.
:spoton:

Madness

Staff member
OK, everyone, get your pictures into me now.
You have until Nov. 25th to get me your pics.

Here is a link to the rules, please read them. : Dhttp://www.wafishbox.com/t7463-potm-important-please-read .

Madness

Staff member
4 days into the new POTM contest and I have not received any pictures. Come on members, get those into me. :D