Its that time again, POTM for Nov/Dec

And hopefully, now that there are prizes, let's keep this fun and easy going. Cheaters will be dealt with, and *I* will personally slap you with a giant frozen tuna. =P

Betty

Staff member
I can't enter this month.  I think I've already used all of my species more than once anyway. :) 

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I have been so exhausted from work! I get home do a water change here and there and veg. I need to get a picture in but I will just have to wait till the next one. :( 

KaraWolf

YAY Located the picture. That only took sifting through all photos on my netbook >> lol but now I wont lose it every again XP(unlike the last 5-6 times I unearthed it)

Madness

Staff member
Its that time again:

OK, everyone, get your pictures into me now.
You have until Oct. 18th to get me your pics.

Here is a link to the rules, please read them. : Dhttp://www.wafishbox.com/t7463-potm-important-please-read .

Madness

Staff member
REMEMBER:

Pictures need to be emailed to me only; madness@comcast.net
PUT THIS INFO IN THE EMAIL ALONG WITH YOUR PICTURE ENTRY
Say who you are, along with your screen name
Say the species of fish in the picture.
The photo must not be smaller than 600x600

Madness

Staff member
4 days have come and gone and I have no new pictures submitted. Come on all you newbs, get involved and get your picture into me.

Angelman

Madness said:
4 days have come and gone and I have no new pictures submitted.  Come on all you newbs, get involved and get your picture into me.
Sent you mine today!!!:cheers: 

Jessikins

Great week for my computer to die. :cry: 

I'll try to see if I can get anything good with the phone, otherwise it might be next month.

Lamental Jester

Lol, Can I create a fish completely out of photoshop?  I know the rules say "living creature", but does "alive in my heart" count? like Santa Claus

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I work on prizes for this soon. But it's going to be 3 tier system. The winner will pick one from each group possibly. This is because HIKARI now sponsors the POTM :)

Something like this:

Group A:
8.8oz Cichlid Gold
Sinking Cichlid Gold
Goldfish Food etc.
Arowana Food Sticks
Sinking Carnivore Pellets

Group B:
Algae Wafers
Micro Pellets
Sinking Wafers
Freeze Dried Bloodworms etc.

Group C:
Shipping to your house
1 3.5oz Frozen Hikari product if you pick up your prizes from my store.

Madness

Staff member
And remember, when you submit your picture follow the rules above otherwise you will be disappointed when your picture is not in the contest. I have responded to 2 individuals now that did not follow the submitting rules, and have not heard back or received a re-submit from either of them. If you read this, get it back to me with the proper info.