It's that time again Petco $1/gallon sale!

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
For all those who need or want different tanks, upgrades, breeding or grow outs! The $1 per gallon sale is starting again!

This time if you go during April 17-19th they have fish on sale too. Atleast for those of you who buy fish from Petco ;)

Attachments

• 1pg.jpg
    1pg.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 88

flamechica

I'm seriously thinking about it, but we haven't drove down there since the first night of getting screwed over, so I don't really have anything to lose, except a bit of time of texting the weirdo. So, I figure, what the heck. If I get the stuff for free, then great! If he backs out, then now, I have a back up plan. :)

clownie

Thinking of putting together a fish room so I need 5 -5gallons couple 0f 10's and couple of 20"s

flamechica

Yeah, it wouldn't do me any good if I could get it today. I don't have anything to put it on. All the tables I have around here aren't long enough, except my coffee table and there is no where to plug it in there.

flamechica

I don't want to do anything quite that tall because they say the african dwarf frogs aren't supposed to be in tall tanks because they aren't real good swimmers and need to be able to easily get up to the top for air and I think it looks funny to not have it filled all or most of the way. I've never had them in anything but my 10g and they have never had any problems in that, obviously. So, that is why I am leaning toward the 20L. I like the 30L that someone has for sale on here, but just don't have the funds for that right now. My hubby could build me a stand, but I hate to ask him to do yet another fish project. I've been keeping an eye out on CL and what not for real sturdy tables and such. I will find something eventually. I think I only have 2 tanks that have actual stands that came with them - my hex tank and my 55g. Everything else I have put on sturdy end tables, dressers, etc.

Go to value village or a thrift store, i have seen cheap coffee tables at the St. Vincent DePaul on broadway near the everett mall.

ziggyzoo

Grimblegrumble said:
Go to value village or a thrift store, i have seen cheap coffee tables at the St. Vincent DePaul on broadway near the everett mall.

I bought my 20 gallon long stand at at. Vincent's in Everett last weekend for only $7!

flamechica

Grimblegrumble said:
That's what we ended up doing. Found something that will work. Just needs to be painted to make me happy. Lol.
ziggyzoo said:
Grimblegrumble said:

I bought my 20 gallon long stand at at. Vincent's in Everett last weekend for only $7!
That's where we got it. Lol! You did better than me though. I thought I did good at $13.09 lol
whtknightgdhart said:
Sweeeet! wanting to do a 20 l planted!! too bad Finnex doesn't do $1 inch lighting to go with it lol
That is the last thing I need is a light, but since I don't have many plants that are going in this tank right now, I am just going to put the T8 from my 10g on it until I can afford something better. It would be sweet if they did do a $1 per inch. Heck, I would even be happy with $2 per inch. Lol

ziggyzoo

flamechica said:
Grimblegrumble said:
That's what we ended up doing. Found something that will work. Just needs to be painted to make me happy. Lol.
ziggyzoo said:
Grimblegrumble said:

That's where we got it. Lol! You did better than me though. I thought I did good at $13.09 lol
whtknightgdhart said:
Sweeeet! wanting to do a 20 l planted!! too bad Finnex doesn't do $1 inch lighting to go with it lol
That is the last thing I need is a light, but since I don't have many plants that are going in this tank right now, I am just going to put the T8 from my 10g on it until I can afford something better. It would be sweet if they did do a $1 per inch. Heck, I would even be happy with $2 per inch. Lol

I think it was a half off sale when I went. I think it was soposted to be $12. I wonder if it's the same one! Haha