Hello from Seattle

unikorn

MRTom said:
Welcome to Seattle, with it's one way streets, crazies, complainers, hawks fans and all other crazy stuff we got :)You'll love it, and if not, well you don't have to go far to find something else that will work for ya while staying in the community! Where in Seattle are you? There should be plenty of LFS for you to go visit in the area so it doesn't matter where, but it should help start planning your intro!

And a fish AND bonsai lover! We need more people like you!

Finally, pics of your tanks and shrimps, or they didn't happen!!! :cyclops:
lol Seattle is super mellow compared to the crazies, crime, and over all rudeness of FL :)I'm still amazed at how nice people are. I thought they were unicorns.

A

Anonymous

unikorn said:
It was a tiger lotus or lily
Oh yeah! Well the plant looks huge, put into prospective I forgot this is a smaller tank. I have the same plant but in a 140 gallon tank. It doesn't look as big, lol!

Nice job on the planted tank! :spoton: 

MRTom

unikorn said:
MRTom said:
Welcome to Seattle, with it's one way streets, crazies, complainers, hawks fans and all other crazy stuff we got :)You'll love it, and if not, well you don't have to go far to find something else that will work for ya while staying in the community! Where in Seattle are you? There should be plenty of LFS for you to go visit in the area so it doesn't matter where, but it should help start planning your intro!

And a fish AND bonsai lover! We need more people like you!

Finally, pics of your tanks and shrimps, or they didn't happen!!! :cyclops:
lol Seattle is super mellow compared to the crazies, crime, and over all rudeness of FL :)I'm still amazed at how nice people are. I thought they were unicorns.
Oh man, you're gonna love Seattle. And just wait till you see summer. I came here from puerto Rico ages ago... the locals don't appreciate the place and the people enough!

And nice tanks! I love planted nanos! That little rimless is made of pure win!

Lamental Jester

unikorn said:
That's why I love living in Seattle... most people here are chill and really nice... it's a slow paced big city... You're in South Lake Union? That's a cool neighborhood. I'm living kinda on a tri-border of First Hill, Capitol Hill, and Downtown

Livebearer

Welcome unicorn!
As for clubs see the post in the "events section" of this board for the G.S.A.S.
(Greater Seattle Aquarium Society) November plant & livestock auction. It's on the 12th in west Seattle, address/time should be posted there as well. Cool nano's I love Mr. Aqua rimless tanks, gotta get me one soon. Livebearer