Hello come talk Im new

killacam88

Hello come talk Im new

Hi my names Cameron Im 25 and been obsesd and in love with the world of fish Im 13 years in and know alot but need to be tought and learn a whole lot more and thats were i hope you all will come in and  :beer: 
OK so i had all this stuff typed up i had it all cool well and it wont let me upload pics of my tanks n fish to share about me and share my amazing fish t makes me not want to do it anymore so please help me =)

bassetman

Re: Hello come talk Im new

Best way for pics is to get a photobucket account . Upload your pics there and paste the image code into your post.

killacam88

Here is my youtube link u can  check out some of my videos =)

https://www.youtube.com/user/venomphc

hah also want to post this vid of me and my homies out at ocean shores are cars are the first one u see the red dx red civic and my baby the white jetta with white and black rims its my other hobby besides fish keeping =))) hope yall enjoy
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P6eXsqj77cU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

killacam88

ooh ok Bassetman =) ill create a account and try that kiloGyrl told me that earlier too.. haah should have just listen to her =P

A

Anonymous

Makes me remember my 2000 civic SI ebp.  :( 
Anyways back to the fish hobby. Your video https://www.youtube.com/user/venomphc
African and American cichlids shouldn't be mixed at all. Different water parameters needs, diet, and behavior temperaments.

A

Anonymous

:welcome!: to fish box.
But I guess you took out the African cichlids in the recent pictures.

killacam88

SiRWesDragon said:
Makes me remember my 2000 civic SI ebp.  :( 
Anyways back to the fish hobby. Your video https://www.youtube.com/user/venomphc
African and American cichlids shouldn't be mixed at all. Different water parameters needs, diet, and behavior temperaments.
Yea thanks for telling me but i knew that i keep it at a 7.8 kind midrange for the both of them but now there are no more mixed tanks i sold all my africans my girl has a 55g i gave her withh all of there babys in it wich i have ph at a good 8.1 it was hard but its stable now =() ooh and bro i love racing and car this is my new car im actually selling as well

:ihit: 

A

Anonymous

killacam88 said:
Yea thanks for telling me but i knew that i keep it at a 7.8 kind midrange for the both of them but now there are no more mixed tanks i sold all my africans my girl has a 55g i gave her withh all of there babys in it wich i have ph at a good 8.1 it was hard but its stable now =()  ooh and bro i love racing and car this is my new car im actually selling as well 
Yeah. Loved racing too. But grew up and sold my baby (Electric Blue Pearl- EBP Civic SI) for a better and safer car for my kids (Nissan Armada). I do miss her every time I see another EBP civic SI. But at least I had my racing time. :D 

killacam88

SiRWesDragon said:
killacam88 said:
Yea thanks for telling me but i knew that i keep it at a 7.8 kind midrange for the both of them but now there are no more mixed tanks i sold all my africans my girl has a 55g i gave her withh all of there babys in it wich i have ph at a good 8.1 it was hard but its stable now =()  ooh and bro i love racing and car this is my new car im actually selling as well 
Yeah. Loved racing too. But grew up and sold my baby (Electric Blue Pearl- EBP Civic SI) for a better and safer car for my kids (Nissan Armada). I do miss her every time I see another EBP civic SI. But at least I had my racing time. :D 
Damn ya thats a nice car bro.. uugh its so sad i feel the same seeing another jetta, and now that you dont have your car anymore dont you see like one around ever corner like its just like it does it in spite of us..

A

Anonymous

:lol!: 
It does. Cause the kid (rich kid) I sold it to, crash it and totalled it.  :(  If she was still around and rolling around here. I'd be less sad.  :( 

killacam88

SiRWesDragon said:
:lol!: 
It does. Cause the kid (rich kid) I sold it to, crash it and totalled it.  :(  If she was still around and rolling around here. I'd be less sad.  :( 
ooh wow hoe ironic smae damn thing happen to the jetta.. man im telling you we share the same pain  :wall: 

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member

I drooled over the Scion tc in the video. That's what I really wanted when I got my eclipse. But it was out of price range for insurance and monthly payments. What I REALLY wanted was a second gen gsx though. I almost had one, black with carbon fiber hood and full Tein suspension. Ahhh, I still day dream over that car. I had talked the guy down to my price range and the person going to buy my current car at the time backed out. :( I pouted for over a week. That's when I ended up with my 5 speed 3rd gen eclipse. I just wish it had more power. Although it's probably a good thing it doesn't!! Lol