GSAS B-I-G Annual General Auction

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

Today is the big day! Tanks, lights, equipment, fish, and plants will all be there at the West Seattle Christian Church gym.....don't miss out! Registration starts at 9:00 and the auction begins at 10:00.

I hope to see you there!
-Roy

Had a blast during the auction!! I made my goal d spending more than 50 dollars but less than 100 dollars! Hahahaha BillHN, Lamental Jester, fishloverron, Aquarium Co-Op, Kaosu, Betty, Aron, Roy and everyone else that I saw at the event, it was really nice seeing you all again! Thanks for making it such a fun event! :)

A

Anonymous

fishloverRon said:
Come on Chad!! Get rollin'! See you there!
:)

Got some really nice plants today! I was so impressed. Plants plants plants that I dont see in stores. So glad I went.

Big bag of MTS

Bags of purple and red plants with names I can not pronounce, ha!

AH I knew you looked familiar, theChad, so it was YOU that won the bag of MTS! ARRR!!!! Hahahahaha :D congrats!

Oh and congrats to earthfish for winning the 75 gallon raffle! You lucky duck! :D

Kaosu

the auction was fun sold allot..bought some and walked away with money,

stayed to help clean up and chat a bit!

thank you GSAS for yet another amazing event!!

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi Everyone,

I want to express my gratitude to all of our members, guests, volunteers, committee chairpersons, and board members that all helped to make this our most successful GSAS General Auction ever! I heard comments from many of our members and guests as to how well run, organized, and fun our auction was today and that is the result of each and every individual that put forth an effort to help pull off this event. If I were to name one person then I would have to name 30 folks that all contributed to the great time we all had today. Now it is time to acclimate our newly found treasures into their new surroundings and get some well deserved rest.

Thank you all for your efforts and for helping to support our club!

-Roy

It was great fun, it was my first auction EVER. Like, not JUST a fish auction, but in general as well! I had so much fun, it was quite the experience! :) Can't wait for the next one!

A

Anonymous

PokeSephiroth said:
AH I knew you looked familiar, theChad, so it was YOU that won the bag of MTS! ARRR!!!! Hahahahaha :D congrats!

Oh and congrats to earthfish for winning the 75 gallon raffle! You lucky duck! :D
I'm so excited they called my number and my mom started screaming I thought she was just clapping with her voice for the winner except... the winner was me! I really can't wait to fill it up with water and put fish in it! Yes! More fish!

A

Anonymous

Also nice to see you fishloverron and finally meet lamentaljester! Yes I will post pics when the tank is all scaped and cycled with fish I may even do the journal! Also if you have a pair of bristlenose plecos I will gladly buy them!

A

Anonymous

PokeSephiroth said:

@ PokeSephiroth, was my 1st auction EVER. I was mainly there for red plants. When an item came up I raised my hand till I won. I would feel kind of bad if you where trying to get the snails too. There was a ton of them I totally would have shared!! I still would (if I can find them in the substraight, lol).

@Earthfish- THATS SO AWESOME YOU WON THE 75G TANK!!!!!!!!!

Salzabar

Here it is 10:00 and I just got done with acclimating fish and plants and set up my new Mag 350. What a day. It was nice to see everyone even though I mostly kept to myself except for a few of you. A great big CONGO RATS for Earthfish on winning the 75 setup. Thats a big deal for any 11 year old, heck, thats a big deal for anyone at any age.

theChad, hahaha no worries. I have a good batch of mts snails in two of my tanks, I could probably harvest some of them, when I need them for my other tanks :D

A

Anonymous

Salzabar said:
Here it is 10:00 and I just got done with acclimating fish and plants and set up my new Mag 350. What a day. It was nice to see everyone even though I mostly kept to myself except for a few of you. A great big CONGO RATS for Earthfish on winning the 75 setup. Thats a big deal for any 11 year old, heck, thats a big deal for anyone at any age.

:D

BillHN

Omg Bridget!!!! I can't believe you won the raffle!!!!!!
Me poke and lamenatal were all like....... O.O

BillHN, I was more like =_= . . . LOL
Kidding aside, any plans on what you're going to stock that tank with, earthfish? :D GUPPIES??! hahahaha

A

Anonymous

BillHN said:
Omg Bridget!!!! I can't believe you won the raffle!!!!!!
Me poke and lamenatal were all like....... O.O

I can't believe I won either! I AM SO SO EXCITED!

A

Anonymous

PokeSephiroth said:
BillHN, I was more like =_= . . . LOL
Kidding aside, any plans on what you're going to stock that tank with, earthfish? :D GUPPIES??! hahahaha

Well it is gonna be for my red devil breeding pair. I myself am going to be stocking my 55 gallon . the pair have needed a tank for a while now so this is the best thing ever. I need help deciding what to put in the 55 though, I am thinking maybe... planted african or community tank