Finnex Fuge Ray Planted Plus - Ray 2 - Monster Ray - Light Combinations

WhosUrDadi

DMD123 said:
WhosUrDadi said:
I wish finnex can do this to their light..
They can! The timer can be used with other brands. It goes inline on the power cord. I just got one and use it with Aqueon LED's.
really? i thought the fixture suppose to be dimmable??? o_O

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Its funny that according to the instructions from Current, the timer is only an On/Off function when used with the Satellite+ lights. I just ordered these for my 210g so I might see if that really is the case.

WhosUrDadi

DMD123 said:
Its funny that according to the instructions from Current, the timer is only an On/Off function when used with the Satellite+ lights. I just ordered these for my 210g so I might see if that really is the case.  
Do you have the Satellite+ lights?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
WhosUrDadi said:
DMD123 said:
Do you have the  Satellite+ lights?
Just came in today and just installed them. Petsolutions had a sale so I got the two 36" lights for $170. They have tons of color options thats for sure. I think I like the plain old full spectrum setting.

WhosUrDadi

DMD123 said:
WhosUrDadi said:
DMD123 said:
Do you have the  Satellite+ lights?
Just came in today and just installed them. Petsolutions had a sale so I got the two 36" lights for $170. They have tons of color options thats for sure. I think I like the plain old full spectrum setting.
nice.. much pricier than finnex thats all I can say. I like the timer tho.. ^_^

Squirmteben

I have a Finnex Ray II and love it, except the cord is too short, so it can't reach the powerstrip I have on the floor. My only complaint.